Summer Baseball

Guest BobcatBeliever

Guest BobcatBeliever

Coop called and asked us to post our summer baseball results on here so maybe if I start it other teams will follow. I'm pretty much just going to post what we had on the KOGT site.

"Orangefield's Summer baseball team, the Shockers, have started the season 3-0. OF has defeated Buna 4-1 (WP-Chase Leger); H-J 5-4 (WP-LaFleur); and H-J 10-6 (WP-Todd Glaze). Remaining schedule: 6/15 vs. Port Arthur, 6pm; 6/20 at Jasper 7 PM.; 6/22 vs. Kountze, 6pm; 6/27 at Lumberton 6PM; 6/29 vs. BC, 6pm; 7/4 vs. Ozen, 6pm; 7/6 vs. Buna, 6pm; 7/11 at HJ-1 8:15PM; 7/13 at HJ-2 7PM." The team is coached by Ricky LaFleur And Ricky Glaze. The Shockers roster is: Possum LaFleur, Chase Leger, Jordan Lemoine, Todd Glaze, Clint Worthy, Zach Peevey, Garrett Holmes, Josh LeBlanc, Matt Cooper, Kade Foreman, Hunter Fuller and Alex Edgerly.

Shockers are now 4 - 0....they defeated Port Arthur tonight 7 - 2....(WP-LaFleur with 8 ks).....Chase Leger batted 3/3, Glaze was 2/2 with a walk, Peevey was 2/2 with a walk and Worthy was 2/3....

Thanks to Rick Spivey and all the men who organized this program...

SE Texas Sun Devils opened tournament play at the LA All Star Classic in Baton Rouge. The Devils went undefeated until Sunday when they played a 14 inning, 2-2 tie. That ended the tourney. Members of the Devils that played that weekend:

Wes Schneider

Bobby Armstrong

Braden Riley

Tim Ferguson

Charles Schwarzlose

Matthew Serna

Mark Serna

Keko McGallion

David Murphy

Hunter Cervenka

Clayton Ehlert

Jake Rowell

Matison Smith

Jon Carnahan

Mitchell Todd

Johnny Dishon

Cameron Campbell

Jason Fuqua

I think that's all that played this weekend. This coming week, the team is in Houston then off to Austin, followed by East Cobb, Georgia.

Five players were invited to this week's Area Code tryouts at Baylor (Hunter Cervenka, Johnny Dishon, Tim Ferguson, David Murphy and Mark Serna). Cervenka, Dishon and Ferguson survived the first cut and played in the closing game. Final roster for Texas Rangers announced in 2 weeks. Three players (Dishon, Ferguson and Cervenka) are at U. of Arkansas for National Showcase/AFLAC All-American Tryouts. Rosters announced later this summer.

Busy summer....again.

I believe that Nick Christopher was invited to University of Arkansas for National Showcase/AFLAC All-American Tryouts as well. Good luck to all of the boys and I know that they will rep. Southeast Texas with not only tallent but class as well.

Coop called and asked us to post our summer baseball results on here so maybe if I start it other teams will follow. I'm pretty much just going to post what we had on the KOGT site.

"Orangefield's Summer baseball team, the Shockers, have started the season 3-0. OF has defeated Buna 4-1 (WP-Chase Leger); H-J 5-4 (WP-LaFleur); and H-J 10-6 (WP-Todd Glaze). Remaining schedule: 6/15 vs. Port Arthur, 6pm; 6/20 at Jasper 7 PM.; 6/22 vs. Kountze, 6pm; 6/27 at Lumberton 6PM; 6/29 vs. BC, 6pm; 7/4 vs. Ozen, 6pm; 7/6 vs. Buna, 6pm; 7/11 at HJ-1 8:15PM; 7/13 at HJ-2 7PM." The team is coached by Ricky LaFleur And Ricky Glaze. The Shockers roster is: Possum LaFleur, Chase Leger, Jordan Lemoine, Todd Glaze, Clint Worthy, Zach Peevey, Garrett Holmes, Josh LeBlanc, Matt Cooper, Kade Foreman, Hunter Fuller and Alex Edgerly.

Shockers are now 4 - 0....they defeated Port Arthur tonight 7 - 2....(WP-LaFleur with 8 ks).....Chase Leger batted 3/3, Glaze was 2/2 with a walk, Peevey was 2/2 with a walk and Worthy was 2/3....

Thanks to Rick Spivey and all the men who organized this program...

The Shockers lost their first game Tuesday night to Jasper. ( 13-4 ) Chase was the losing pitcher. They are now 4-1.

Thanks Shoemaker for the help.

Now we are ready for Thursday game. Hope to see everyone there...

The OF shockers lost to Lumberton Tuesday. The Lumberton team came out hitting the ball & ready to play. The Shockers who had to play w/14 players & did not help there starting pitcher Troy out at all. They did not come to play.They had only 1 hit & that was by Clint W. who made a great hit. You can't win a game without hitting the ball.

Monday Lumberton went to PA Memeorial. They should have stayed home.

They forgot to bring their bats. No bats & a well played game by PA resulted

in a 12-6 PA win.

Good game PA! :shock:

In Tuesday's OF game Lumberton found their bats & was able to scap out

7 runs. There were keys hits up & down the 12 man line up.

PJ Hart, Trace Freeman & Bryce DeJohn combined to hold hard hitting OF

to 4 runs for the win.

Lumberton is at Ozen Thurs! :):):)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder