**Dayton vs Waller...Friday, 7:30 Berry Center Stadium in Cypress**

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys must really be feeling big now being able to put down an 18 year old player.

My point wasn't to put the young man down. Go back and read what I said. I was looking through all of your prospects on rivals and found that picture. You gotta admit, that is a very mature looking 18 year old. My intent was completely lighthearted. Good luck and safe travel.

WALLER FANS CHEERED AS THEY HELD DAYTON,OR LET ME RETELL THIS STORY ,DAYTON DID NOT EXECUTE FROM THE 7 YD.LINE & TURNED IT OVER ON DOWNS.THEN IT BECAME RATHER QUITE OVER THERE UNTIL A ERROR ON A LUMBERTON PUNT GAVE THEM THE BALL IN GREAT FIELD POSITION.DOWN 21-0,WALLER GOT BACK IN THE GAME BUT DAYTON NEVER TRAILED.A DROPPED PASS HERE & THERE FROM DAYTON WAS ALL THAT KEPT WALLER HOPES ALIVE.WALLER PROVED IT FINALLY COULD MOVE THE BALL,BUT COULD NOT MAINTAIN A LONG DRIVE & THEY WERE DESPERATE EARLY AS THEY HAD 4TH & 3 MANY TIMES & GAMBLED TO KEEP IT OUT OF DAYTON'S HANDS.BUT IT CAME EVER SO CLOSE TO HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE ANOTHER TYPICAL 40-7 GAME.

As you should know turnovers,not executing , 4th and 3's,etc are all part of a football game.In no way was Waller dominated or run out of the Berry Center.And I recall one of Dayton's touchdown was setup because of a turnover.So don't act like Daytons defence shut Waller down everytime they had the ball because they didn't.And yes we cheered because regardless what the outcome was we love our DAWGS just as much as Dayton loves their Broncos.Oh yea during the third quarter when we did tie it up it was just as quiet on Dayton's side.So Good Luck next week Broncos!!!

This game was full of big hits and changing momentum.

Waller dominated the game in the 3rd quarter.

It is amazing that Dayton won this game with only running 4 offensive plays.

I thought for sure the Dayton defense would tire out in the 4th quarter, but every inch and yard that Waller got on it's last drive was just a sheer battle.

It was ashame one team had to lose, there were two very good teams on the field, but in my opinion the best team did win this game, and without the two 3rd quarter TD's it could have been much much worse than 28 to 21.

Also...

Waller did NOT have one drive over 60 yards for points.

In that regards Dayton did slow down the Waller offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder