Just curious

PAMFAM10

1. Russia was enemy number 1 four years ago in republican eyes

2. Israel was America greatest Allie just a couple months ago.

What has changed as many republicans have switched stances on the issues.

This is not meant to be a left vs Right discussion. Just a conversation on the swift change regarding the two. Hope I can learn from you guys perception and not end up and a left evil right good debate.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is not meant to be a left vs Right discussion. Just a conversation on the swift change regarding the two. Hope I can learn from you guys perception and not end up and a left evil right good debate.

Any details on the “swift change” and by whom? 

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

1)  Still is.  Haven't seen a shift in this.

2)  Is an ally of "America".  Obama was not a supporter of Israel.  Think of the money he gave to the terrorist regime Iran.  Biden also unfroze billions in order for Iran to get this money.  Obama bunch is running the show.  So...

Question:  Why do you think Russia didn't invade Ukraine under Trump?  Why do you think Hamas, controlled and funded by Iran, didn't invade Israel under Trump?  China was quite under Trump.  Why?  So -- why did this all happen under Biden?

2008 /2010 time frame Russia was enemy number 1 going back to Cold War seems at least for republicans it’s has switched to china. Many prefer the us stay out the conflict in Ukraine

Israel many republicans talking heads has turn less favorable Candace, Tucker going at it with Ben .

im just curious to hear you guys stances on the issues and what you think is the right solution.

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

1)  Still is.  Haven't seen a shift in this.

2)  Is an ally of "America".  Obama was not a supporter of Israel.  Think of the money he gave to the terrorist regime Iran.  Biden also unfroze billions in order for Iran to get this money.  Obama bunch is running the show.  So...

Question:  Why do you think Russia didn't invade Ukraine under Trump?  Why do you think Hamas, controlled and funded by Iran, didn't invade Israel under Trump?  China was quite under Trump.  Why?  So -- why did this all happen under Biden?

Not what I’m getting at Regan I’m getting at the bigger picture both of these issues will come to a recoking because both sides feel rightly justified. I’m asking you guys how you like to see both played out.(realistically)

Just giving you my thoughts. I feel like Ukraine is Poland in a sense that I believe if we allow Russia to take Ukraine we can also kiss Taiwan goodbye. I believe that china and Russia as the world’s biggest communist countries will soon form an alliance and the lost of either Taiwan or Ukraine will hurt us badly if that was to happen. 

On Israel I believe the two well be at war forever no matter what our involvement is.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don’t see how it can come down to anything but a left/right discussion when the original question is about republicans changing their stance. 

What’s your stance and solutions on both. Well just say president x should do this or that.

Couldn’t care less about Ukraine…… the most corrupt country in the world. The countries we have fought communism, we sent troops in full force. Ukraine, we send money. How does money protect them? World dominance is a chess game, and Trump is a master. 
If China wants Taiwan, why haven’t they already invaded? Lots of theories on that one. 
Israel is our only ally in the Middle East. If Israel didn’t exist, do you really think the Muslim hatred would all end? Really?

I trust no one who changes parties. The parties are so polar opposites, can one really do an about face and be considered as having your back?

42 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

2008 /2010 time frame Russia was enemy number 1 going back to Cold War seems at least for republicans it’s has switched to china. Many prefer the us stay out the conflict in Ukraine

Israel many republicans talking heads has turn less favorable Candace, Tucker going at it with Ben .

im just curious to hear you guys stances on the issues and what you think is the right solution.

Are you basing your thread on changed stances by Republicans on the opinions of paid political pundits who may disagree with each other on a narro topic?

I thought there was some major policy shift that I missed. 

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Couldn’t care less about Ukraine…… the most corrupt country in the world. The countries we have fought communism, we sent troops in full force. Ukraine, we send money. How does money protect them? World dominance is a chess game, and Trump is a master. 
If China wants Taiwan, why haven’t they already invaded? Lots of theories on that one. 
Israel is our only ally in the Middle East. If Israel didn’t exist, do you really think the Muslim hatred would all end? Really?

I trust no one who changes parties. The parties are so polar opposites, can one really do an about face and be considered as having your back?

Yes but these things are happening so if bad dog was president what we he do.

If I was potus I’ll tell the sorry UN to do something and stop replying on daddy to fix problems thousands miles away from us. I’ll make sure they have way more skin in the game than us. It’ll be a they problem long before us.

4 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Are you basing your thread on changed stances by Republicans on the opinions of paid political pundits who may disagree with each other on a narro topic?

I thought there was some major policy shift that I missed. 

No major policy shift just curious on if tvc was president how would he deal with the two and what do he believe that will mean for the world and America.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes but these things are happening so if bad dog was president what we he do.

If I was potus I’ll tell the sorry UN to do something and stop replying on daddy to fix problems thousands miles away from us. I’ll make sure they have way more skin in the game than us. It’ll be a they problem long before us.

On China and Russia…..I could only hope I would do half as good as Trump. Anyone who thinks he didn’t keep them at bay and have their respect is clueless. Told Putin to get out of his way so he could boom isis in Syria. Guess what, Putin got out of his way. 

I have commented on the UN before. I would tell them to hold their anti-American meetings in another country. 

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

China is a bigger threat to the US directly, but Russia is a legitimate threat to start WW3.  China's economy is failing and they're doing everything they can to hide the fact.  They're also buying up land and corporations in the US, which could become a major issue later.