1. rupert3

rupert3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Remember when someone said they were stepping away from this forum?  What a glorious 2 minutes that was.  Now, if I may attempt an impression, “You knuckle-draggers are idiots and I am going to sit here and ridicule you about everything!  (Tongue sticking out🤪)”.  
    • There was a national media outlet I used to love to watch.  I worked midnights for years and would come home and get caught up on all the latest headlines.  The anchors were humorous, had catch phrases and presented the sports hi-lights from the previous day.  They had fun segments where they would show the top 10 and not top 10 of the night or the week.  New ownership took over and started pushing agendas and politics.  Sports was pushed down to secondary status after indoctrination.  I phased out of watching the channel altogether.  Started watching again after years of being away because my favorite sporting event is exclusively on that channel.  Lo and behold nothing has changed.  They have complete segments dedicated to hi-lighting those on the “front-line” of social change and isolating 98% of the clientele who just wish to watch sports.  They have laid off tons of long time and popular hosts.  They have fired anchors for not bowing to their woke ideology.  Would someone step up and finally create another sports network to compete with the woke 4-letter network? Sad!!!!  Sports should be a refuge from the day to day grind.  Sports should be a haven to get away from wokeness.  You may now tune back to your regularly scheduled programming.  I am off the soapbox.
    • How did you achieve such lofty status? You’re occupying a high seat of judgement when  you make such all encompassing proclamations. 
    • I’ll give you an attaboy for that one, Smash.
    • Let me tell you buddy, I wonder every time I log out of this place.
  • Topics