Let’s talk about LCM

Billyjohn

2 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Coming from a lumberton fan, I do agree but

You'll have to win  more games to  be relevant to enter this conversation... 8-26 all time ain't cutting it calling anyone little sister anything. You're like the puppy waiting at the door woth his leash in his mouth.  WOS is the Rottweilers,  lcm are the big sheepdogs and lumberton are the lil chihuahuas barking trying to get attention...... 🤣🤣

Maybe all time, but this year, LSM is Lumberton’s little sister too. 

56 minutes ago, mat said:

LCM probably won’t gain much or any players but I do expect continued improvement with the program.

However, WOS is no longer a program that can ride the winning tradition that draws and holds generational athletes, unless WOS makes a changes. I hope things change for WOS.

We all do. They worked many years to build to hat tradition 

10 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

16 returning starters, 22 seniors.  8 first team all district players returning.  They’re going to win it in ‘24.  

And why do y’all keep saying that WOS transfers help LCM, name 1 player in the past 3 years(Peevey) that transferred and made an impact?  Or even got to play for that matter.  

Not from Wos but Dwight Davis is one. 

5 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

True, but considering his dad came as a coach w/ Peevey I don’t think that counts.  
Plus Hickman won’t ever sign off on any player that transfers to LCM.   

I mean the kid played his senior year at LCM when he was a OF most of the time. He could have stayed. Im happy he didnt he was a good athlete. 

46 minutes ago, Billyjohn said:

I personally think Lcm will win the DC and will win in the first round of the playoffs, and will continue to win up till the 4th round until they play the 1st seed of the same district they will be playing in the first round(if you get what I’m saying) then it’s a dog fight.

What do you gather your opinion from?

On 11/21/2023 at 10:33 AM, Billyjohn said:

I personally think Lcm will win the DC and will win in the first round of the playoffs, and will continue to win up till the 4th round until they play the 1st seed of the same district they will be playing in the first round(if you get what I’m saying) then it’s a dog fight.

@BEARCPA this is the type of thing I was previously referring to in another thread.