Area Round Lumberton vs Needville Thursday 11/16 7pm Katy Legacy Stadium

Raider24

We played both teams so I've had a good look at both teams and honestly I don't see any scenario where this is close. Lumberton is WAY better. Needville's strength is running the ball and they do have a good offensive line, but running against Lumberton is not gonna be easy. Needville's defense won't be able to contain Lumberton. Give me Lumberton 42-14 ish

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Needville RB is nice! 

He's a good one. Raiders defense is going to have to be lights out. Looks like they can air it out too. I am excited about this one. Should be a pretty even matchup. Question is whose defense will step up in crucial spots. I know one thing, Lumberton will have to eliminate the false starts. I believe they had 6 or 7 alone in the second half last game. 

17 minutes ago, BadgerNation said:

He's a good one. Raiders defense is going to have to be lights out. Looks like they can air it out too. I am excited about this one. Should be a pretty even matchup. Question is whose defense will step up in crucial spots. I know one thing, Lumberton will have to eliminate the false starts. I believe they had 6 or 7 alone in the second half last game. 

Yeah they can throw it. They got size on that OL. 

I'm watching their game versus Iowa Colony currently.