Tyler Chapel Hill (35) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

1 good year doesn't erase 25+ mediocre.

The state rankings only mattered to lumbertons coach. He made sure to bring it up in most interviews...

Lcm's coach would have brought them up but he wasn't sure what the number before LCM meant.

FYI... I'm just trying to kill some time and stir the pot.

2 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Lcm's coach would have brought them up but he wasn't sure what the number before LCM meant.

FYI... I'm just trying to kill some time and stir the pot.

We're in year 3 now, 3rd winning season in a row and competed for a district championship WITH different groups... ill take it compared to what we used to be AND compared to who is in our district...  goal? Nope.... realistic expectations? Yes

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

We're in year 3 now, 3rd winning season in a row and competed for a district championship WITH different groups... ill take it compared to what we used to be AND compared to who is in our district... 

Only 4 years left and then he got to go. 

2 hours ago, Billyjohn said:

Lcm will win district next year. With the coaching staff and the younger kids that have been starting developing more over the offseason I can’t see anyone else in the district taking it from them. L train is losing their entire roster, and vidor will never be good again since their head coach left.

Stop it. They have a LONG ways to go in development in the secondary. The talent isn't there yet. Young or not

They didn't get torched by BC because they weren't developed lol

1 hour ago, Billyjohn said:

Hehe, I sure do love this. Y’all people have some thin skin. So easy to get under. I hate Lcm but you just can’t take it away from them. They will be winning a district championship next year at least.

Hate is a strong word. But I get it. What do you hate about them, then I’ll add what I hate. It’ll be fun.