Tyler Chapel Hill (35) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

23 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I was using the other posters words as a basis to refute his own argument. 

Regardless, LCM’s season is over, and in my opinion, the WOS RB wouldn’t have made a difference in LCM’s outcome

Having both that came available day 1 absolutely would have.. Thats why they ran into issues to begin with...

And with all do respect  that statement merits 0 credibility because youre probably the only one that would say 2 WOS starters would not have made a difference at LCM.

24 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Having both that came available day 1 absolutely would have.. Thats why they ran into issues to begin with...

And with all do respect  that statement merits 0 credibility because youre probably the only one that would say 2 WOS starters would not have made a difference at LCM.

Yawn… What are you saying?

4 minutes ago, Billyjohn said:

Let’s get another discussion going, who will win next year LCM or WOS? Yes ofc wos beat Lcm this year, but that was at the beginning of the season. This past season Lcm has improved each game win or not. Wos not so much. Lcm will also be returning 95% of their starters. 

I guess only time will tell. Everyone is a little rough at the beginning of the season. But I will say I think LCM wins district next year. Lumberton is losing about 95% of their starters 

20 minutes ago, Billyjohn said:

Let’s get another discussion going, who will win next year LCM or WOS? Yes ofc wos beat Lcm this year, but that was at the beginning of the season. This past season Lcm has improved each game win or not. Wos not so much. Lcm will also be returning 95% of their starters. 

Start a thread. But I think WOS will best LSM any year. Jmo. 

33 minutes ago, Billyjohn said:

Let’s get another discussion going, who will win next year LCM or WOS? Yes ofc wos beat Lcm this year, but that was at the beginning of the season. This past season Lcm has improved each game win or not. Wos not so much. Lcm will also be returning 95% of their starters

I need to see more meanness from both  lcm lines to think about that.. 

Lcm will win district next year. With the coaching staff and the younger kids that have been starting developing more over the offseason I can’t see anyone else in the district taking it from them. L train is losing their entire roster, and vidor will never be good again since their head coach left.

1 hour ago, Billyjohn said:

Lcm will win district next year. With the coaching staff and the younger kids that have been starting developing more over the offseason I can’t see anyone else in the district taking it from them. L train is losing their entire roster, and vidor will never be good again since their head coach left.

I’m not saying LSM won’t win district next year. But the rest of your post is complete trash imo. 

1 hour ago, Billyjohn said:

Lcm FINALLY beats Vidor and now Vidor will never be good again.  PUMP the breaks.... and someone will be on the sideline soon 🫢

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

We weren't considered world beaters if we lost to Vidor... there are definitely some schools that can say "finally" lcm beat us.. and Vidor is nowhere near that list...

Yeahhhh okay.  Those state rankings had Lcm peeps guzzling that kool-aid.  Just to get put down by ol'Vidor.