Hamas Co-Founder Admitted Ultimate Aim of War on Israel to Eradicate Zionism, Rid ‘Treacherous Christianity’ from World!

Reagan

From the article:  

"Al-Zahar, quoting the Hadith (the Islamic oral tradition), admitted that the war being waged against Israel is just one battle in the ultimate goal of conquering the globe:

When we speak about the ‘Army of Jerusalem’ and the ‘Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter,’ we are not talking about liberating our land alone, but we believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: ‘Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me.’

According to the Hamas co-founder, under this new Islamic international order neither “Zionism” nor “treacherous Christianity” will be tolerated.

“The entire 510 million square kilometers of planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no treachery, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity, and no killings and crimes, like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries – in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and other countries,” he said."

I've said all along: muslims migrating to places like Sweden, Amsterdam, Holland,Germany and Denmark are doing it for a reason.  Exactly what do they have in common with these places that would draw them to migrate to these places?!  

On our southern border, how times have we seen military aged men are the only ones coming across the border?  

This is the hidden content, please

A trove of captured documents reveals Hamas’s Nazi-esque plans. 

From the article:  

"Once Hitler decided to embark on the industrialized slaughter of Jews and other disfavored people (e.g., Gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally impaired), that actually became his primary goal. He took trains away from his troops so that he could ship more people to the concentration camps. I thought of that genocidal mania when I read that Hamas documents revealed that it had no intention of hitting military targets when it raided Israel last weekend. Its goal all along was to target civilians…the younger, the better.

That information comes from—of all places—NBC News. And I say “of all places” because the media’s sensibilities have long leaned away from Israel and toward her enemies. However, Hamas’s Nazi-esque tactics have horrified people so badly that many of the usual institutions are realizing that they’re making a mistake if they show sympathy for the killers. Rather than making the killers look good, it makes them look bad."

Still no response from @Big girl@UT aluml and really @DonTheCon2024!     

Stanford Lecturer Who Helped Radicalize Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Told Jewish Students To Stand In A Corner After Hamas Attack.  

From the article:  

"A lecturer at Stanford University has been suspended after reportedly singling out Jewish students in his class, downplaying the Holocaust, and defending Hamas after the terrorist attack on Israel. 

The lecturer’s identity has been kept anonymous by Stanford, but according to Campus Reform and The Daily Mail, students identified him as 46-year-old Ameer Hasan Loggins. Loggins was close to former NFL quarterback and social justice activist Colin Kaepernick and helped radicalize Kaepernick. Earlier this week, students said Loggins singled out Jewish students in his class and told them to grab their belongings and stand in a corner, saying, “This is what Israel does to the Palestinians,” The Forward reported.  

He asked how many Jews died in the Holocaust,” and when students said 6 million, “he said, ‘Yes. Only 6 million,’” The devil at work!  

My question:  why doesn't mameer hasan go to the middle east and show his solidarity for the palestinians?  That could well be  said for all the other antisemetic commie racist out there.  But I bet they won't/don't!!  

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

A trove of captured documents reveals Hamas’s Nazi-esque plans. 

From the article:  

"Once Hitler decided to embark on the industrialized slaughter of Jews and other disfavored people (e.g., Gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally impaired), that actually became his primary goal. He took trains away from his troops so that he could ship more people to the concentration camps. I thought of that genocidal mania when I read that Hamas documents revealed that it had no intention of hitting military targets when it raided Israel last weekend. Its goal all along was to target civilians…the younger, the better.

That information comes from—of all places—NBC News. And I say “of all places” because the media’s sensibilities have long leaned away from Israel and toward her enemies. However, Hamas’s Nazi-esque tactics have horrified people so badly that many of the usual institutions are realizing that they’re making a mistake if they show sympathy for the killers. Rather than making the killers look good, it makes them look bad."

Still no response from @Big girl@UT aluml and really @DonTheCon2024!     

Okay.  Hamas is sponsored by Iran. Iran is Russia’s leading supplier of arms for the war in Ukraine. Putin has not denounced Hamas. The Freedom Caucus does not want to aid Ukraine, which is an implicit endorsement of Putin. So, which one is it? You can’t have it both ways. I think Hamas is perfidious. I also think the Palestinians have a right to self government just as I support Israel’s right. Hamas is not Palestine. They are filling a void in leadership.  

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Okay.  Hamas is sponsored by Iran. Iran is Russia’s leading supplier of arms for the war in Ukraine. Putin has not denounced Hamas. The Freedom Caucus does not want to aid Ukraine, which is an implicit endorsement of Putin. So, which one is it? You can’t have it both ways. I think Hamas is perfidious. I also think the Palestinians have a right to self government just as I support Israel’s right. Hamas is not Palestine. They are filling a void in leadership.  

Thank you for giving us a look into the ultra liberal mind and why you or anyone like you should never make decisions that affect others.

smh

• 5 weeks later...

Israeli President Shows BBC Reporter Disturbing Item Recently Found on Hamas Terrorist.  Israeli President:  “This is Adolf Hitler’s book, ‘Mein Kampf,’ translated into Arabic,” he said, holding up the book. “This is the book that led to the Holocaust and the book that led to World War II.”  It is disturbing but not surprising.  hitler/nazism and muslims have/had something in common.  It was/is the Jews.  How many people know that the hitler helped build many muslim mosque back in the day?!  Think about it!