In honor of the L-Train . . .

NedDog

Yes you did and a great job of keeping it running as well!!  I know you were following.  Thanks for the support and you should be off next week so, I expect to see you there!!!!

If it is a Friday night game, I plan to.  I already have commitments for Saturday night.  :-\

Guest tigersvoice

has pounce been served any crow yet

Don't think you'll hear from Pounce again.  He doesn't have the huevos to come back on after his ridiculous postings.

Congratulations Lumberton Raiders!!! What an IMPRESSIVE win, and your FANS make an Indian Fan

PROUD!Your Fan support reminds me of PNG's run for state in 1999. Every week just gets Bigger and better for the Fans. Your Team draws from the enthusiam of your Huge following in the stands. Me being a diehard PNG fan, I can honestly say I'm a little jealous of your Great Fans, but also Very Proud of a Class School,Team,Fan Support and City. You Repesent 22-4A Proudly, Keep Rolling thru the Playoffs!!!

P.S. (When you add more cars to the L-Train, Make several Purple cars for PNG fans and maybe some Dayton fans a little later!)

Congratulations Lumberton Raiders!!! What an IMPRESSIVE win, and your FANS make an Indian Fan

PROUD!Your Fan support reminds me of PNG's run for state in 1999. Every week just gets Bigger and better for the Fans. Your Team draws from the enthusiam of your Huge following in the stands. Me being a diehard PNG fan, I can honestly say I'm a little jealous of your Great Fans, but also Very Proud of a Class School,Team,Fan Support and City. You Repesent 22-4A Proudly, Keep Rolling thru the Playoffs!!!

P.S. (When you add more cars to the L-Train, Make several Purple cars for PNG fans and maybe some Dayton fans a little later!)

Great post! Keep the steam rolling L-Train!

Thanks, EVERYONE!! There is NO limit to the number of cars on the L-TRAIN!! We'll color 'em any color you like! 

COME ON PN-G!!!!! KEEP THE STEAM ROLLING!!!!!

If I weren't back at work, I'd be there in the rain with you!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476