SCOTUS slaps down Bidens deadbeat student loan scheme!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Selectively!  Trump has been accused of racism over not renting to blacks.  I believe this occurred in the 70’s, yet he was labeled a racist by big girl and the rest of the Dems.  Black unemployment was at some of its lowest levels ever during his presidency.  But, he is still labeled a racist for what might have happened in the past. 

Good point, Robert Byrd can somehow be excused  by Big girl for being a card carrying high level KKK member that was likely involved in lunchings but anything Trump has done is an unforgivable sin.

Comical

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Selectively!  Trump has been accused of racism over not renting to blacks.  I believe this occurred in the 70’s, yet he was labeled a racist by big girl and the rest of the Dems.  Black unemployment was at some of its lowest levels ever during his presidency.  But, he is still labeled a racist for what might have happened in the past. 

Racism is determined primarily by political affiliation. All one must do to atone for their past racism is to pledge allegiance to Democrat causes. All one must do to be labeled racist is to disagree with Democrat causes.  The word has no other meaning to the left 

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I do not.  Never faintly hinted at that.  You pulled that one straight out your big arse!!  Everything changes with you.  The Democrats, who by the way, created the KKK, are now the Republicans.  And now the the exalted leader, Byrd, changed his ways.  He probably had his hand in some hangings back in the day, but you are ok with that?  A little two-faced if you ask me.  Again, where did you come up with me supporting the Proud Boys?  You can’t!

Apparently you were not paying attention in 5th grade social studies.