SETX 3AD1 2023 Season

89Falcon

In an effort to get some discussion going again, here is what I got for 2023 3AD1 predictions:

District 9

1. Coldspring 2. Westwood 3. Diboll 4. Woodville 5. Shepherd 6. Crockett 7. Huntington

District 10

1. Anahuac 2. East Chambers 3. Orangefield 4. Buna 5. Kirbyville 6. Hardin 7. Tarkingtonย 

On 6/5/2023 at 4:28 PM, 89Falcon said:

In an effort to get some discussion going again, here is what I got for 2023 3AD1 predictions:

District 9

1. Coldspring 2. Westwood 3. Diboll 4. Woodville 5. Shepherd 6. Crockett 7. Huntington

District 10

1. Anahuac 2. East Chambers 3. Orangefield 4. Buna 5. Kirbyville 6. Hardin 7. Tarkingtonย 

Your district 9 prediction is interesting but you could be rightย 

On 6/5/2023 at 4:28 PM, 89Falcon said:

District 9

District 10

In District 9 I have Coldspring, Diboll, and Woodville as the favorites that can either be 1,2, or 3.ย  Shepherd, Westwood and Crockett will battle for the 4th spot.

In District 10 I would definitely keep Anahuac as district champs but I would switch Orangefield and East Chambers.ย  Tarkington may surprise this year as I have them and Buna battle for 4th.

17 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

In District 9 I have Coldspring, Diboll, and Woodville as the favorites that can either be 1,2, or 3.ย  Shepherd, Westwood and Crockett will battle for the 4th spot.

In District 10 I would definitely keep Anahuac as district champs but I would switch Orangefield and East Chambers.ย  Tarkington may surprise this year as I have them and Buna battle for 4th.

Westwood will have the single best athlete in the district (likely the region/Terry Bussey type) for the next 4 years. That is why I have them 2nd. Not bad logic though on either district.ย 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Westwood will have the single best athlete in the district (likely the region/Terry Bussey type) for the next 4 years. That is why I have them 2nd. Not bad logic though on either district.ย 

Not one player can make a team... That being said I agree with youย  for most of your statement.ย ย 

3 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Wait, what? Another freshmen going to start on a 3A team & contribute? This is unheard of in 3A๐Ÿ™ƒ

7 hours ago, KF89 said:

Wait, what? Another freshmen going to start on a 3A team & contribute? This is unheard of in 3A๐Ÿ™ƒ

Always amazed at those who are unable to process what has been said when it is written in plain text. No one has said anything about "unheard of". It is a "rare" and it is also "impressive" when it happens. The previous debate was to those trying to diminish the Anahuac Fr QB.

Westwood will have one that will be in the 4-5 star range next year.ย 

8 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Especially as a freshman. Westwood returns the same core group of guys they've had the last 2 or 3 years though. They should be pretty good this year.ย 

Westwood does have a good group coming through and will likely have the most athletes along with Coldspring. However, they (like Anahuac last year) will have a Freshman QB.

Even though this particular FR QB is going to end up as 4-5 start recruit (also in basketball), he is still a FR and it will be a tall order to start at QB which is why I dont think they will win the district.ย 

56 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Westwood does have a good group coming through and will likely have the most athletes along with Coldspring. However, they (like Anahuac last year) will have a Freshman QB.

Even though this particular FR QB is going to end up as 4-5 start recruit (also in basketball), he is still a FR and it will be a tall order to start at QB which is why I dont think they will win the district.ย 

I doubt Coldspring or Westwood has more athletes than Woodville seriously man.ย 

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Always amazed at those who are unable to process what has been said when it is written in plain text. No one has said anything about "unheard of". It is a "rare" and it is also "impressive" when it happens. The previous debate was to those trying to diminish the Anahuac Fr QB.

Westwood will have one that will be in the 4-5 star range next year.ย 

Just messing with you, it also is not rare for freshmen to play, start & contribute in 3A football.ย 

3 hours ago, KF89 said:

Just messing with you, it also is not rare for freshmen to play, start & contribute in 3A football.ย 

District 10 has 7 teams with a total of 154 starting positions. I wonder how many of the 154 positions were occupied by freshman? Maybe someone can pull the numbers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Heena
    Newest Member
    Heena
    • I may be wrong, but I think it was 2 F16s.ย 
    • So far the high dollar Hader hasn't shown me anything except giving up runs in releif.ย  Stros had a chance last night be he took care of that.ย  We'll see
    • Great decision by BISD Congrats Coach Thomas!!!!
    • High Profile Call girls in Dubai 0507757241 Dubai Call girls #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Call girls Service in Dubai 0544017141 Dubai Call girls Serviceย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
  • Topics