LONESTAR VS STJFL

marvin

How many games did your 7th grade win this year, not many from what I understand, and the teams that your 7th graders dominated in the little league owned you in the real 7th grade.  It is not hard to coach when you have an age advantage over everyone you play.  My reputation can take whatever you think you can dish out, I am not worried about looking bad.  But I can tell you I would not be bragging about barely beating a 5th and 6th grade team with my 7th grade little league team, that looks bad.

[quote name="STJFL" post="315715" timestamp="1200346807"]
How many games did your 7th grade win this year, not many from what I understand, and the teams that your 7th graders dominated in the little league owned you in the real 7th grade.  It is not hard to coach when you have an age advantage over everyone you play.  My reputation can take whatever you think you can dish out, I am not worried about looking bad.  But I can tell you I would not be bragging about barely beating a 5th and 6th grade team with my 7th grade little league team, that looks bad.
[/quote]
No one's bragging, just stating facts, the only game the 7th Grade was blown out in this year was against EC, the other games were very close, and your rep doesn't need my help, by the way, how did your select team do?

Well for what we got to do we did pretty good,  we played a 9th grade select team and got beat bad 36 to 0 which I expected, then we played a select 8th grade team with a few 9th graders and beat them 43 to 0. Not to bad for a team of 3 6th graders 10 7th graders and 2 8th graders.  We haven't found any other tournaments to play in so we are looking for a game.  Maybe ya'll would like to play a game.  I mean 12 years old is 12 years old right.  I only have a couple of kids that are 13 by the as of date.  Any way would be a good game don't you think.  Thanks for asking about the team, it we play any more games I keep ya'll posted.

[quote name="STJFL" post="315826" timestamp="1200389371"]
Well for what we got to do we did pretty good,  we played a 9th grade select team and got beat bad 36 to 0 which I expected, then we played a select 8th grade team with a few 9th graders and beat them 43 to 0. Not to bad for a team of 3 6th graders 10 7th graders and 2 8th graders.  We haven't found any other tournaments to play in so we are looking for a game.  Maybe ya'll would like to play a game.  I mean 12 years old is 12 years old right.  I only have a couple of kids that are 13 by the as of date.  Any way would be a good game don't you think.  Thanks for asking about the team, it we play any more games I keep ya'll posted.
[/quote]
Not bad, sounds like ya'll held your own, good luck the rest of the year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476