Bracket challenge

RETIREDFAN1

6 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Knowing Texas, there’s probably several influential boosters that are pushing to hire a big name coach. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they didn’t keep Terry. 

I would always go with a winner, no matter who that may be. Gotta give people their due. Big name is politics when you already have a winner.

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

I would always go with a winner, no matter who that may be. Gotta give people their due. Big name is politics when you already have a winner.

Politics is what UT does best when it comes to making big decisions. I agree that they should absolutely give Terry a long term contract though. 

53 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Politics is what UT does best when it comes to making big decisions. I agree that they should absolutely give Terry a long term contract though. 

I don’t know about long term.  Given his history and the debacle with Adams at Tech, I would give him a 2 year $5.5 to 6m deal with the understanding if he keeps it rolling, the next one will be $30m for 6