2023 Astros - Defending WS Champs

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

Are you sure the Astros are in great shape. They may have a tough time getting 90 wins this year. Just don’t have very good starting pitchers as of late

Yes, I’m sure they’re in great shape. It’s a tight race for sure. It’s what makes it fun and shows how tough it is to win a WS…..even tougher to repeat because teams get up for you.  1 1/2 games to 2 games out with 30+ to play is great shape to me.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Yes, I’m sure they’re in great shape. It’s a tight race for sure. It’s what makes it fun and shows how tough it is to win a WS…..even tougher to repeat because teams get up for you.  1 1/2 games to 2 games out with 30+ to play is great shape to me.

I agree.  They have been here before and climbed out.  I believe we have 3 more games with Rangers if I am not mistaken.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In the last TWO games the Astros are averaging 13 runs per game. They play like this, they will win all 30 games remaining and be the #1 seed.

See how silly that is?

I don't think that will happen but Mariners have to start losing.  Rangers also.

Just hope we can shake the good game then bad game habit.

Verlander looked good today again.