‘soros’ And Senator Obama Funding Records Discovered For Ukraine BioLab That Sparked BioTerrorism Fears!

Reagan

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

WOW!!

This is the hidden content, please

You conveniently left out mention of the un-named Republican senator who cosponsored the funding with Senator Obama. RINO, no doubt. Sounds like something Tucker Carlson will have a field day with. “I don’t know, but it sure sounds like it could be something”.

41 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You conveniently left out mention of the un-named Republican senator who cosponsored the funding with Senator Obama. RINO, no doubt. Sounds like something Tucker Carlson will have a field day with. “I don’t know, but it sure sounds like it could be something”.

What you fail to do is allow some of us the opportunity to condemn this senator too. Since you already have it all figured out how we should respond, no point in doing it now. I, unlike you and your comrade leftys, will condemn all who support Soros and anyone else hell bent on destroying this country.

Shouldn’t cnn and msnbc be the ones having a field day with this? Another thing you will always fail to do is try and connect the dots. Obama has served two presidential terms since then. I wonder when Fauci happened along with his version of bioterrorism, you know, gain of function.

Your problem is taking up for Obama while condemning the “republican” senator. I can do both.

23 hours ago, baddog said:

What you fail to do is allow some of us the opportunity to condemn this senator too. Since you already have it all figured out how we should respond, no point in doing it now. I, unlike you and your comrade leftys, will condemn all who support Soros and anyone else hell bent on destroying this country.

Shouldn’t cnn and msnbc be the ones having a field day with this? Another thing you will always fail to do is try and connect the dots. Obama has served two presidential terms since then. I wonder when Fauci happened along with his version of bioterrorism, you know, gain of function.

Your problem is taking up for Obama while condemning the “republican” senator. I can do both.

I didn’t condemn the Republican. Merely pointing out the bipartisan nature. Bipartisans seem to be RINOs in your world. I respect them.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

So you are defending Soros? How does Koch enter my statement?

I don’t defend any big money. Koch gives to the right like Soros does the left, and he’s hell bent on destroying the environment. That’s evil in my book. Soros for whatever reason is evil in your book.

18 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t defend any big money. Koch gives to the right like Soros does the left, and he’s hell bent on destroying the environment. That’s evil in my book. Soros for whatever reason is evil in your book.

No he isn't, he simply doesn't buy into the man-made climate change garbage.

You do realize the experts that claim global warming are the same experts that warned us about the next ice age in the 70s.

Comparing Koch to Soros is simply ignorant, Soros has spent billions to undermine the foundation of this great country.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No he isn't, he simply doesn't buy into the man-made climate change garbage.

You do realize the experts that claim global warming are the same experts that warned us about the next ice age in the 70s.

Comparing Koch to Soros is simply ignorant, Soros has spent billions to undermine the foundation of this great country.

Uh, I think experts in the ‘70s are either retired or dead by now.  How is Soros undermining this country?  He is a red herring for the right to distract you while they’re busy picking your pocket.

50 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Uh, I think experts in the ‘70s are either retired or dead by now.  How is Soros undermining this country?  He is a red herring for the right to distract you while they’re busy picking your pocket.

If you don't know about Soros, google him and educate yourself.

To say he's a red herring tells me how uninformed you are on the subject.

The "experts" refers to the pool of scientists and climatologists, not necessarily particular people, but there are some folks that worked in the 70s that are still working in the field, no doubt about it.

Love your picking my pocket line, right out of the lefty handbook when you have no rational response.

Climate activism is a religion for urban atheist.  One can see how this relates to the climate people:  

Eden = Before settlers arrived.     Original sin:  Industrial revolution     Rapture coming (End of times):  Climate catastrophe.

Now, the only way to save yourself from the rapture is to renounce your energy sins and embrace climate activism.  This is the cult of global warming.  

All of this is in the video and who actually said it!

@UT alum   

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Really?  You don’t know about his funding the campaigns of liberal DA’s across the country.  Surely you’re not as naive about Soros as you are trying to let on!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Really?  You don’t know about his funding the campaigns of liberal DA’s across the country.  Surely you’re not as naive about Soros as you are trying to let on!

What the heck’s wrong with that? Like no conservatives have funded radical right judges? Give me a break.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Climate activism is a religion for urban atheist.  One can see how this relates to the climate people:  

Eden = Before settlers arrived.     Original sin:  Industrial revolution     Rapture coming (End of times):  Climate catastrophe.

Now, the only way to save yourself from the rapture is to renounce your energy sins and embrace climate activism.  This is the cult of global warming.  

All of this is in the video and who actually said it!

@UT alum   

Yeah, and I’m a member of it.

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

He’s a rich liberal. Can back his talk up with bucks. Drives FOX News crazy. A good red herring, he’s even got the anti-Semite crowd to lie on him. 

You've shown yourself to know nothing about Soros, all you know is he's opposed to the right so you don't bother to look any further than that...typical.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You've shown yourself to know nothing about Soros, all you know is he's opposed to the right so you don't bother to look any further than that...typical.

I read a NY Post piece that made many accusations based on circumstantial evidence. So, he supports the Left. What of it? Don’t see where he’s accused of any crimes.  The dude’s got a lot of cash, and last I heard, peoples have the right to spend their money as they see fit within the bounds of law. Can’t wait ‘til the House Wuhan Committee comes up empty handed. Interesting to read they don’t plan to call any Trump people involved in the Covid-19 debacle. Just Biden people. Sounds like a witch hunt…

58 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I read a NY Post piece that made many accusations based on circumstantial evidence. So, he supports the Left. What of it? Don’t see where he’s accused of any crimes.  The dude’s got a lot of cash, and last I heard, peoples have the right to spend their money as they see fit within the bounds of law. Can’t wait ‘til the House Wuhan Committee comes up empty handed. Interesting to read they don’t plan to call any Trump people involved in the Covid-19 debacle. Just Biden people. Sounds like a witch hunt…

Not that I it will make an impression, and baddog is right, you claiming a witch hunt, lol.

From the article:

On May 31, the Trump administration designated Antifa as a terrorist organization. Attorney General William Barr said that the “violence was instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups.” According to US officials, the principal funding of Antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement has come from George Soros and his Open Society Foundations, which has directed $38 billion for operations in 120 countries. Soros has been responsible for funding terror activities and disruption of governments around the world for decades. He pledged $1 billion last year against “resurgent nationalism” and said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on his radar. This was in the wake of the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not that I it will make an impression, and baddog is right, you claiming a witch hunt, lol.

From the article:

On May 31, the Trump administration designated Antifa as a terrorist organization. Attorney General William Barr said that the “violence was instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups.” According to US officials, the principal funding of Antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement has come from George Soros and his Open Society Foundations, which has directed $38 billion for operations in 120 countries. Soros has been responsible for funding terror activities and disruption of governments around the world for decades. He pledged $1 billion last year against “resurgent nationalism” and said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on his radar. This was in the wake of the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).

Bill Barr is a liar and a political shill. The Black Lives Matter movement is a civil rights movement that pretty much coincides with cops having to wear body cams and the advent of instant steaming from mobile devices showing them murdering black suspects for no other reason than that they could. 
I know it won’t matter, but if it makes one person think, it’s worth it: 

14 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Bill Barr is a liar and a political shill. The Black Lives Matter movement is a civil rights movement that pretty much coincides with cops having to wear body cams and the advent of instant steaming from mobile devices showing them murdering black suspects for no other reason than that they could. 
I know it won’t matter, but if it makes one person think, it’s worth it: 

I didn’t expect him to admit it. The “if it saves one life” Is a terrible argument and isn’t true anyway.