Lumberton vs. LaMarque Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton is for real .............. I think they were being funny............Lumberton by 2 touchdowns

Yeah. It was intended for the people that repeatedly said... "if they beat THIS team"..... hence the laughing smileys.

Anyone that takes that post as anything other than sarcasm and taking a jab at Lumberton haters is missing the point, maybe having a blonde moment.  ;D

I'm not drinking the L-town coolaid but I have a question:  Where were all of the so-called local fans picking local teams predictions when Central played LM?  Anyway, so what LM dropped 2 district games.  They are the state champs, champs of Reg 3 so I'm rolling with the champs....

P. S., it's not like LM uses smoke and bs like some MC teams around here do, they have a little thing called TRADITION and I know that's not expected from a school with LM's demographics but again, if it's not between FM 365 and the Neches, it doesn't count to some folk.....

The Champs 38

Lumberton 10

Guest beards_bro

just how exactly did yall end daytons district run seeing how there was a three way tie and if yall didnt change the rules the day of the png game by the point spread we would be district champs

What a ridiculous statement...it never ends does it! Yea, Lumberton changed the rules, we have the power to do that....this is some big top secret conspiracy isn't it...what a joke!   I think what he meant by ending yalls district run is the fact that Dayton had to share it with L-Town & PNG because we beat the broncs ending the chance of a sole district championship. Ask almost anyone that knows anything about football and they will tell you that a head to head matchup is better than the point spread at determining seeding between two teams with the same record in district.

Turnovers will decide this game ..... as in most of them .......as well as special teams play.  Don't let punts hit the ground and roll all the way down the field ....as was done at the game with HS.  Lumberton play mistake free football will win in a tough battle ...... but Lumberton is tough tested .... get behind PNG(at PNG) still hung in the battle ...... PNG gets behind Dayton get's blown out .....something about a real bulldog not giving up, even when the fight seems lost!

RAIDERS WILL WIN SOME HOW!

hey guys, raiders dont need to prove anything to anybody. they r champs to

to many of raider fans already. with that said some more wins would be the

old preverbial icing on the cake. ok. i seen lm play png in 0 week. png seemed

to match up good with lm but was in that spread type offense. other than

a couple long runs by #b 2  teams looked very even. i watched lm & ec play

sat at lamar con. field. ec movec the ball mostly on the ground, but if had a better passer ,could have did damage their also.they did get some pass yds.

hussey is a better rb  than # 30 of ec.  he ran stait ahead mostly.got i think

150 yds r +. with our other rbacks, we will get 200 = yds in this game. dejohn

of the raiders is a far better passer than any of the 3 qb that ec used. creduer is a better runner than their option/roll out running qb ec used & was

successful also. ec fumbles twice inside the 5 yd line, with one being a bad

call by the lm side official,who ran all the way across the field to make this

atrocius,horrindous,gum smacking call.refs. close to the play discussed this

for about 3 r 4 min. & awarded the ball to lm,ec coach went crazy,rightly so

& got 15 yd pen. a bad pass by # 46, third qb they used,threw a soft flat pass that lm returned about 60+ yds, then scored a few plays later was a breaker.  lumberton will,  :o :o :o :omove the ball  ;D ;D.  on offense lm

passed & ran the ball. ec would hold lm to third dw, & they throw it up & go get it style (long pass) plays hurt ec # 10 was about 5'6 or so & they picked on him some with # 7. # 7 runs his pie hole all the time. lm did get 5 r 6

unsportsmen calls. lm will throw it out in the flats,hitches,ect in their spred

type offense. # 18 has to be contained,their qb,period.

i really think the raiders can hld their on in this game. dont be surprised when

u see the raiders being successful against the reining state champ.predictions

i will stick to my raiders, the y will be ready.

raiders    27

cougs      24

lm does have a strong legged,accurate kicker. he can boot some 50 + ydrs

for real

guys this will be a tough one ,so bring your horns & wild support. u want to

play with the best,how about state champs, here we go, guess what, i

think we will show up in a big way,& our mighty raiders will defeat the reining

state champs,cool . :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

hey guys, raiders dont need to prove anything to anybody. they r champs to

to many of raider fans already. with that said some more wins would be the

old preverbial icing on the cake. ok. i seen lm play png in 0 week. png seemed

to match up good with lm but was in that spread type offense. other than

a couple long runs by #b 2  teams looked very even. i watched lm & ec play

sat at lamar con. field. ec movec the ball mostly on the ground, but if had a better passer ,could have did damage their also.they did get some pass yds.

hussey is a better rb  than # 30 of ec.  he ran stait ahead mostly.got i think

150 yds r +. with our other rbacks, we will get 200 = yds in this game. dejohn

of the raiders is a far better passer than any of the 3 qb that ec used. creduer is a better runner than their option/roll out running qb ec used & was

successful also. ec fumbles twice inside the 5 yd line, with one being a bad

call by the lm side official,who ran all the way across the field to make this

atrocius,horrindous,gum smacking call.refs. close to the play discussed this

for about 3 r 4 min. & awarded the ball to lm,ec coach went crazy,rightly so

& got 15 yd pen. a bad pass by # 46, third qb they used,threw a soft flat pass that lm returned about 60+ yds, then scored a few plays later was a breaker.  lumberton will,  :o :o :o :omove the ball  ;D ;D.  on offense lm

passed & ran the ball. ec would hold lm to third dw, & they throw it up & go get it style (long pass) plays hurt ec # 10 was about 5'6 or so & they picked on him some with # 7. # 7 runs his pie hole all the time. lm did get 5 r 6

unsportsmen calls. lm will throw it out in the flats,hitches,ect in their spred

type offense. # 18 has to be contained,their qb,period.

i really think the raiders can hld their on in this game. dont be surprised when

u see the raiders being successful against the reining state champ.predictions

i will stick to my raiders, the y will be ready.

raiders    27

cougs      24

lm does have a strong legged,accurate kicker. he can boot some 50 + ydrs

for real

guys this will be a tough one ,so bring your horns & wild support. u want to

play with the best,how about state champs, here we go, guess what, i

think we will show up in a big way,& our mighty raiders will defeat the reining

state champs,cool . :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

I have to disagree... #7 is not a trash talker......although I am not denying that there are not any trash talkers on the team.....I saw smack on both sides of the ball......the EC fumble was questionable but there are photos of this posted on another website that shows the ball out and on the ground in clear sight of where the official was running from to say it was a fumble.......the kicker is the real deal.....and so is the Coog passing game when they get it going.....I was not totally convinced earlier in the season about this offense that the Coogs run.....but it is a quick strike offense.....and it is fun to watch........if the Coogs get behind they will catch up......if Lumberton gets behind....they will open up the passing game and it will be a shootout.......I cant wait for this one......

LM by 21! I know lumberton doesn't want to here about speed, but you will never play a team with as much team speed as LM. Every time I watch the Coogs I am amazed with the speed of their kids. Good luck to Lumberton you guys have a heck of a year going!

I was at the LM vs EC game yesterday as well.  It was poorly officiated like many of the games i've been to this year. 

Lumberton can play with LaMargue.  They are good but so are we.  Our defense is better then EC's and our offense is more versatile and we can throw the ball.  LM certainly is not better than Dayton.  The only area that LM is better is in the kicking game.  Their kicker has the strongest leg i've seen in high school in many years.   

We can't afford to give up many big plays.  We need to contain the QB Kerlegan and receiver Haynes (#7).  They are 90% of LM's offense.  #7 catches anything thrown his way.  He's a stud!  Kerlegan left the game with an ankle injury but don't think that will keep him out of the game.  Even wounded he's a threat with his arm and legs.  He's the first dual threat QB we've faced since Dayton. 

Look for Lumberton to shock LM by at least 10.         

LM by 21! I know lumberton doesn't want to here about speed, but you will never play a team with as much team speed as LM. Every time I watch the Coogs I am amazed with the speed of their kids. Good luck to Lumberton you guys have a heck of a year going!

I'm not impressed w/ LM's "speed".  PNG contained it just fine and Lumberton's LB's and secondary are really quick.  They impressed me more than LM's.  I still think Lumberton wins.

If the Raider play like they did against Nederland, Raiders by 14.  If they play like they did against Smiley, it will be close.  I listened in on LM vs EC and LM did not seem to be the powerhouse that I've heard of over the past decade.  I was viewing a Houston area sports forum, 2 out of 4 picked Lumberton.

Guest maverick24

Raiders win.  Don't know the score but expect there to be a lot of points,  Hussey closing in on single season rushing record and he could get it this week with another game like he had agains Smiley.

Can anyone tell me what the Lumberton Season rushing record is and who holds it and how many games the player got those yards in???

I'm not impressed w/ LM's "speed".  PNG contained it just fine and Lumberton's LB's and secondary are really quick.  They impressed me more than LM's.  I still think Lumberton wins.

PNG had LM in week 0. Week 12 LM is going to be a big difference. "PNG contained it just fine" PNG lost 19-0??? "Lumberton's LB's and secondary are really quick" PNG won 31-24???? I hope Lumberton wins as well 8) I'm ust looking at the facts and Friendswood who beat Dayton did not even make the playoffs in that district. LM down or not is still a powerhouse in this part of the world.

I'll stop raining on the parade now  ;D Goodluck Lumberton! Hope to see a upset!!

PNG had LM in week 0. Week 12 LM is going to be a big difference. "PNG contained it just fine" PNG lost 19-0??? "Lumberton's LB's and secondary are really quick" PNG won 31-24???? I hope Lumberton wins as well 8) I'm ust looking at the facts and Friendswood who beat Dayton did not even make the playoffs in that district. LM down or not is still a powerhouse in this part of the world.

I'll stop raining on the parade now  ;D Goodluck Lumberton! Hope to see a upset!!

Go back and look at the actual game and not the scores BH.  LM scored on a 70+ yd. play where the D had the man in the backfield, but got away.  We also gave up the ball , giving them a short field. Take those plays away and LM had 1 drive for a TD.  Not exactly a blow-out from a top rated team (at the time) against a team picked to come in 5th IN THEIR DISTRICT.  LM's just not that impressive, unless they've mad some major changes since then.

You'll see.

Can anyone tell me what the Lumberton Season rushing record is and who holds it and how many games the player got those yards in???

Thomas "Pee Wee" Langham, ran for 1,692 yards (I thought is was 1,792 until he

corrected me at the Nederalnd game) in 10 games in 1977.  Brian "Big Gun" Wright ran for 1,400+ yards in 10 games in 1985.  As far as I know, that is the top two rushing seasons until this year.

Go back and look at the actual game and not the scores BH.  LM scored on a 70+ yd. play where the D had the man in the backfield, but got away.  We also gave up the ball , giving them a short field. Take those plays away and LM had 1 drive for a TD.  Not exactly a blow-out from a top rated team (at the time) against a team picked to come in 5th IN THEIR DISTRICT.  LM's just not that impressive, unless they've mad some major changes since then.

You'll see.

Yes, they will...