**King Cotton Classic, Arkansas Tournament**/Post updates here

22 minutes ago, Who That said:

Last I" looked Silsbee started a 8:00 and was up on Windermere 21 - 15 Jackson had hit 2 3's and Miller hit a 3 and Williams and Brisbane had I believe had 4 points a piece and it was 2 minutes left in the first.🤷🏻‍♂️

Silsbee not playing until 2:30pm. The game was move due to travel issues for some of the teams. 

25 minutes ago, Who That said:

Go to the website of this tournament and tell me this game isn't in process .

The stat moniker is incorrect. That game is not being played.

Silsbee will play Little Rock Mills at 2:30pm. The Creed bracket is now a round robin bracket. 6 team round robin. 5 games.

Silsbee will play Windermere, Fla tomorrow at a time TBD

Did a little research on Sidwell Friends, the team BU is scheduled to face.  They’re a really good team.  Som good shooters, good length, good guard play.  I saw the game they played Roman Catholic, the only game they lost.  Sidwell was up like 42-25 late in the 3rd quarter and looked like they were on the verge of really blowing this game wide open.  But Roman went to an aggressive fill court pressure defense and forced lots of turnovers and cooled with Sidwell taking quick shots and missing them, was able to get back in the game late in the 4th and eventually completes the comeback with a big 3 ball and some key free throws.  

All that to say this.  We have one of the most aggressive full court pressure defenses around so I like our chances to get a close win here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics