5 Month Old Killed By Mother

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Wnat a beautiful baby boy.  Mom’s are suppose to defend their children to the death.  This Mom killed hers.  An example of what our society is producing now.  Why?  What’s changed?  Will it offend anyone if I speculate on “why” or “what’s changed”?  We’ve taken prayer out of schools.  We’ve prosecuted teachers & Coaches for praying.  Oh, I know - what if a Muslim wants to pray?  Wait a sec.  They teach killing non-believers.  Don’t know that the New Testament teaches killing - even non-believers.  Muslims are excluded based on that.  Number of Christians is steadily dwindling.  Are my speculations valid?  As good as anyone else’s.  I’d be interested to see other valid speculations.  To simplify my assertions - the less God - the more evil.

RIP little guy.  God will protect you now.  ✝️✝️✝️🙏🙏🙏✝️✝️✝️

Stories like this are concrete evidence that we all need an 8’ 2x6, vertically attached in our homes.  Why?  So we can beat our heads on it after reading insane stories like this.  Good grief.

I’m reminded of a limerick I read a long, long time ago.  I think the original intent was to be amusing, but now it exposes our society’s decline into the depraved.

God had a good plan in the beginning.  
But man spoiled his plan by sinning.  
I hope that the story
Will end in God’s glory.  
But at present the other sides winning.