Friday, Nov. 25 and Saturday, Nov. 26 Scores/Please post updates here

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Too slow?  There was only like a 30 second differential.  🤷🏾‍♂️

You don't even know the difference between gold and yellow so how you become a genius overnight and able to figure out what's a 30 second differential on this forum? 🤦🏾‍♂️ 😂 

@Yeoj this guy man. Smh. 😁

On 11/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, catfever said:

from Twitter:

The Bobcats beat WOS 87-36. 
Highlights:
@peteragusa5: 24 points 4 steals 3 assists 
Leyton Loft: 16 points 7 rebounds 
@_brady_a 12 points 
@ZaneWrinkle: 11 points 6 rebounds 4 steals 
@Parker_Brayden1 6 points 5 assists.

After almost beating Yates last year in round 2 this is the second time this year WOS has been beat by 50 what is going on??

3 minutes ago, UNT-AggieMan said:

After almost beating Yates last year in round 2 this is the second time this year WOS has been beat by 50 what is going on??

WO-S Lite Team right now??  Football boys still getting in basketball shape??? 

🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Orangefield is pretty good though. Got one of the best players in the whole area (possibly the region) on their squad. 

On 11/25/2022 at 4:34 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Hamshire-Fannett            55

Nederland                       71

Might’ve jumped the gun on HF being as good as I thought.  HJ beat Nederland by just about this many.  But it was the loss to PNG that really surprised me.  

11 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Might’ve jumped the gun on HF being as good as I thought.  HJ beat Nederland by just about this many.  But it was the loss to PNG that really surprised me.  

I was kind of impressed with those first two wins but now it looks like more of how bad those first two opponents really are to how good is HF.

I plan on attending Tuesday night's game with a state ranked 3A team in Orangefield. HF possibly will have their two additions from football playing. Will see for myself.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was kind of impressed with those first two wins but now it looks like more of how bad those first two opponents really are to how good is HF.

I plan on attending Tuesday night's game with a state ranked 3A team in Orangefield. HF possibly will have their two additions from football playing. Will see for myself.

I heard the officiating at the HF/PNG game was atrocious, but wasn't there to verify.  The horns definitely need their football players.  Their bench is only a couple of players deep right now, and too much of a load is being placed on a couple of players.

15 hours ago, bullets13 said:

HF had a really solid JV group moving up but there’s a huge difference between playing at 5:30 and 7. I gotta think the Hawks are still the favorite in this district!!