Maricopa County, AZ at it again

PhatMack19

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

You all are sore losers. Suck it up, your candidate lost. Stop whining. If Kelly would've lost I would've accepted it.

Listen to every second of this interview an you’ll no why we have a hard time trusting this election and the previous election. You have to be a fool to not see what’s going on. 

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

We have an election season not an Election Day. Freaking ridiculous!

Why is it that the Dims are always losing when these ballot “dumps” happen, and they are ahead every single time afterwards?  Same thing after the counting was stopped in the last presidential election.  There was absolutely no need to stop counting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 8:59 AM, BS Wildcats said:

CardinalBacker sure is being quiet regarding these election issues.

Everytime you guys lose, it is election fraud, according to you all. It is not worth commenting on anymore. You are going to believe that regardless of contradictory information.

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Everytime you guys lose, it is election fraud, according to you all. It is not worth commenting on anymore. You are going to believe that regardless of contradictory information.

I have said all along that if there was actually enough fraud that could overturn the election, it would be out there.  Do I believe there was election fraud?  Yes, but not enough to matter.  Carry on, who cares if you comment anymore.  You said when Hillary lost the election you would no longer visit this site, yet here you are.  So, we can’t believe everything you say either.  Good day!!

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

You know what, if everything went as it should instead of being controversial in its counting stage, you wouldn’t hear a peep from any of us. 

Did Hillary lose? Took two years of fake Russian collusion, so shut it. How about Stacey Abrams? Didn’t hear you complain one time. 

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I have said all along that if there was actually enough fraud that could overturn the election, it would be out there.  Do I believe there was election fraud?  Yes, but not enough to matter.  Carry on, who cares if you comment anymore.  You said when Hillary lost the election you would no longer visit this site, yet here you are.  So, we can’t believe everything you say either.  Good day!!

You admit it, and i commend you for that. Unwoke, and Hagar are convinced that there was election fraud.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

You admit it, and i commend you for that. Unwoke, and Hagar are convinced that there was election fraud.

You have no idea what happened on Election Day in Arizona. It was disgusting as is your ignorance. If Maricopa County was predominantly black there would have been every race hustler in the country there screaming at the top of their lungs that black people were being disenfranchised from the vote because of half the voting machines and printers going down causing up to 3 to 5 hour waits to vote in deep red areas of the county. Mysteriously they all worked the day before Election Day. It would have been in the News cycle 24 hours a day for months. 

Let’s see… I was right about..

1. The vaccine not working ( More harm than good)

2. The mask not working 

3. Russia Hoax on Trump

4. Impeachment 1 & 2

5. Hunter Biden’s Laptop being suppressed 

6. Big Tech suppressing the Conservative Voice

7. The Phoney Insurrection on J6

8. The Mara Lago BS

I could go on but I think you get the point. 

And you along with your minions can say what they want about me but I’ll be right about the Election Fraud that plagues this country when it is all said and done.