LA Dem City Council Members Racist Remarks

Hagar

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Folks like Big Girl love to call Republicans racist.  Forever using that label.  Three Democratic LA City Council Members were recorded making outlandish racist remarks.  Beware these two faced low-lifes.  

Why is she so quiet on this one?  She was in an uproar over hands up, don’t shoot.  Which, go figure, was proven to be false.  Typical Dimocrat , she will give them a pass because they are fellow Dimocrats!

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Folks like Big Girl love to call Republicans racist.  Forever using that label.  Three Democratic LA City Council Members were recorded making outlandish racist remarks.  Beware these two faced low-lifes.  

You mean 3 Hispanic POC made the statements.

11 hours ago, tvc184 said:

You mean 3 Hispanic POC made the statements.

Thanks for clarifying that.  Three Hispanics Democrats were recorded.  First, it’s a shame folks (especially in their positions) were saying stuff like that.  Second, I suspect they thought they were among folks they thought they could trust, but were stabbed in the back.  Based on what goes on in politics now, you can’t trust anyone.

I’ve no idea of the crud that goes on in closed door politics in California (or anywhere for that matter), but that State is effed up from top to bottom.  I’ve noticed most liberal media is avoiding this story as much as possible.  Can’t imagine the coverage it would get had these been Republicans.

I’d really love to hear some of our liberals respond to this.  Another example how the Democrats use blacks for their vote.  I keep hoping that someday the black community will realize how they’re being duped.  A few prominent blacks have, but most still follow the Dem line.

• 2 weeks later...