buna at bridge city sept 2

lcm93

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I just had a conversation about that. They'll end up catching someone on a bad night. Some teams nobody wants to lose to.

We've been talking mad garbage about OF since they refused to play us for several years.  The Bayou Bowl, the Buzzy Gunn, etc.... they FINALLY agree to come back and take their whuppins' and we've literally just hiked up our skirts and let them have at it two years in a row.  

I'd just assume we wouldn't want to lose to those guys... but that's just me.  

52 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Speaking of HammerTime, where did I put my parachute pants! 
Y’all don’t go trying to bust a move. There might be a great number heading to the ER with groin and hamstring injuries.

That’s not a knock on Buna… a team like BC should be rolling over schools like OF and Buna. 

If you can’t beat those guys who are “ok” teams a classification or two down, you shouldn’t even be talking about the playoffs. I don’t care about moral victories…. I want the kids practicing on Thanksgiving Day.   

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s not a knock on Buna… a team like BC should be rolling over schools like OF and Buna. 

If you can’t beat those guys who are “ok” teams a classification or two down, you shouldn’t even be talking about the playoffs. I don’t care about moral victories…. I want the kids practicing on Thanksgiving Day.   

This is probably a dumb statement for lack of insight, but isn't Orangefield and Bridge City close to the same enrollment, or does BC have 300-400 more kids than Ofield ?