Dayton (14) @ New Caney Porter (31) FINAL

jdawg03

My take on the game and Broncos- Competitive game first half - If this ,if that Dayton should of been up 2tds but chose to shoot themselves in the foot. Bright spot for Dayton the QB he's  a gamer,bright spot for Porter is RB/LB Evan Pickens  played  both sides of the ball we had no answer  ( best player on the field). Dayton will be decent, fundamentally sound on both sides but lack speed to contain edges against a really fast team.I see the Broncos  getting better and competing for a play-off spot .

34 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

My take on the game and Broncos- Competitive game first half - If this ,if that Dayton should of been up 2tds but chose to shoot themselves in the foot. Bright spot for Dayton the QB he's  a gamer,bright spot for Porter is RB/LB Evan Pickens  played  both sides of the ball we had no answer  ( best player on the field). Dayton will be decent, fundamentally sound on both sides but lack speed to contain edges against a really fast team.I see the Broncos  getting better and competing for a play-off spot .

Dayton looked great in the first half. Seemed like they went into half time and said okay let’s bring back the screen plays and see if they finally work answer is no they still don’t. RB looked great. QB looked really good. All I know is our defense had no answer for that sweep. 

9 minutes ago, Daytonfan2010 said:

Dayton looked great in the first half. Seemed like they went into half time and said okay let’s bring back the screen plays and see if they finally work answer is no they still don’t. RB looked great. QB looked really good. All I know is our defense had no answer for that sweep. 

We need to  utilize our QBs arm  more and we will put up some wins ! also have a good stable of RBs. and WRs . Finally have ample amount of athletes on both sides in the trenches and both backfields looking forward to district. 

22 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

We need to  utilize our QBs arm  more and we will put up some wins ! also have a good stable of RBs. and WRs . Finally have ample amount of athletes on both sides in the trenches and both backfields looking forward to district. 

Definitely need to utilize his arm. He has the accuracy and strength. Just need to open up the playbook.