Must Be Indoctrinated

baddog

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

because they taught them NOTHING ELSE. This is truly pathetic.

This is a terrible reflection of our educational system and the non-caring parents. When the baby boomers are gone, bend over and kiss your arses goodbye, because there will be no America, of which most of these people couldn’t define.

15 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Just think… these people are eligible to vote. Smh

Yes sir. That’s why I predicted Americas doom. They know all the Kardashians but don’t know the capital of Chicago or what state Utah is in.  Nothing even clicked. 

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why did u ask what state Utah is in?

You’re kidding, right? Did you even watch the video? They were asked what state Utah was in. Some of them said they never heard of Utah. One was asked what is the capital of Chicago. She answered Los Angeles.

So, what state is Utah in? I’ll wait.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

You’re kidding, right? Did you even watch the video? They were asked what state Utah was in. Some of them said they never heard of Utah. One was asked what is the capital of Chicago. She answered Los Angeles.

Utah is a state. Salt lake  City, is in Utah.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

I figure that Big girl is going out of character and just trolling.

That reminds me of that joke I have said on here before. It makes it even more funny to me because it was told to me by an old Cajun I used to work for and I think English was his second language.

A Louisiana sheriff stopped a guy for speeding and asked where he was from. The guy said, Chicago.

The sheriff said, “Don’t lie to me boy, I see those Illinois license plates“. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I figure that Big girl is going out of character and just trolling.

That reminds me of that joke I have said on here before. It makes it even more funny to me because it was told to me by an old Cajun I used to work for and I think English was his second language.

A Louisiana sheriff stopped a guy for speeding and asked where he was from. The guy said, Chicago.

The sheriff said, “Don’t lie to me boy, I see those Illinois license plates“. 

That’s funny.

I’m afraid Big Girl is simply living up to her online edumacation, and that was graded on a curve.