**All-District 21-3A volleyball team**

KFDM COOP

All-District 21-3A volleyball team

Special to the Leader

Here is the All-District 21-3A volleyball as selected by the coaches.

MVP: Audrey Myers, BC

Co-Outstanding Middle: Kalynn Drake, Silsbee and Andi Rawls, Kirbyville

Outstanding Outside: Brittany Henry, Silsbee

Oustanding Defensive Player: Katie Whigham, Silsbee

Outstanding Libero: Jenna Angelle, BC

Outstanding Setter: Emily Kosh, BC

Newcomer of the Year: Meagan LaDay, H-F

FIRST TEAM

Lauren Angelle, BC

Kayla Fullerton, BC

Allie Beach, OF

Laura Riddick, OF

Kayla Dotson, H-F

Julie Harrington, H-F

Faith Cucancic, Kirbyville

Ashley Brooks, HJ

Demetriss Rhone, Silsbee

Caitlin Callicutt, Silsbee

SECOND TEAM

Mallory Guidry, BC

Kalynn Little, OF

Jessica Maass, OF

Kia Hartfield, WO-S

Kindra Wright, H-F

Cierra Wilson, Silsbee

Stacey Davis, Silsbee

Kahlie Tomplait, Kirbyville

Janice Shelby, Jasper

Kirsten Wheat, HJ

Guest SoftballFan

Congratulations to all of these young ladies.  It was a very exciting season and it was great to see our district full of such awesome volleyball teams!!!  You all have represented our district well this season.

Congrats also to Coach Mathews for being named Coach of the Year!!!  You did an outstanding job with the Lady Cards.  All of your dedication and hard work with the team is greatly appreciated by many!!!!

Guest bleed orange

I agree the Beach girls has potential but she is going to have work on it to reach that potential. I don't mean that in a negative way. There is certain aspects of the game she needs to work on like getting off the floor and timing on kills. Those two thing can be fixed with a little hard work. She is a very good blocker.

I am glad to see the Beach girl on the list.  She will only get better and her coach needs to utilize her more.

How could she utilize her more? She played the front row and served.  I'm sure if she was more consistent with her spikes she would have got set more, but when you have someone like Laura Riddick on the front row theres no question on who to set it to. 

I don't know, but I disagree with a few of these picks too.

Who do you disagree with?  Do you think OF should get all the awards like they do in basketball?  There is no comparison to OF basketball skills to their volleyball skills.  The OF volleyball program looks a lot better than it used to and I am sure it will be as good as the basketball program in a few years.  There is lots of talent coming up.

Your very very off POOLAID, and I'm not mentioning any names.

Who do you disagree with?  Do you think OF should get all the awards like they do in basketball?  There is no comparison to OF basketball skills to their volleyball skills.  The OF volleyball program looks a lot better than it used to and I am sure it will be as good as the basketball program in a few years.  There is lots of talent coming up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder