Ad Hominem

UT alum

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Sir, with respect, you never answered his question. Given the choice between Biden and Trump, who do you choose?

I did answer, I said I'd write someone in... neither of these candidates would get my vote

If my life was in jeopardy and had to chose I'd chose biden over conald... at least I'd know bidens to old to do anything, Conald on the other hand would scam me somehow, shake my hand and grab my wallet with the other

10 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

I did answer, I said I'd write someone in... neither of these candidates would get my vote

If my life was in jeopardy and had to chose I'd chose biden over conald... at least I'd know bidens to old to do anything, Conald on the other hand would scam me somehow, shake my hand and grab my wallet with the other

Hater45 you remind me of Ruprecht (Steve Martin) off of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. 

2 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

Too old to do anything?

Seriously?

He’s done plenty…made a mess of the Afghanistan withdrawal, destroyed our short stint of energy independence, shut down the wall and made a mess of the border, the list is long of things he’s done, all bad.

4 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

Now, you answered the question. And revealed yourself…

6 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

Well sorry to burst that lil bubble but Biden is just a puppet with a signature