Hull-Daisetta vs Groveton Predictions

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the person that commentted earlyer was right everthing that could go hds way last year did. with that i fill HD is better this year and understand groveton is about the same maybe a little weaker,maybe! so with that i predict HD 27 groveton20. HD will have to improve on their punt return for this to happen

55 buddy it seems all you do is spew hate and discontent,you really need to relax maybe go to the game tonight and watch the groveton beast roll over hd.and yes buddy we did enjoy a 2-8 season because we seen improvement in our team and who knows if we could have got some good players transfers from bh or ec like ya'll did from liberty maybe we could have went 9-1 or 8-2. you did complain about having to play groveton at huntsville and about your  ad/hc doing that.kinda sounded like complaning .buddy

good luck bobcats(panthers)

Oilcanfan4life how dare you get on here and accuse highschool student atheletes of doing drugs !!! That makes me want to vomit !!! That is not fair and that is down right wrong. What kind of monster are you !!! You should be banned from all threads !!! They are kids !!! Just kids !!! Man get your facts straight !!! Then try and be humble and fair. Basicly do not slander kids !!!

I don't remember that many fumbles in that game. I do remember H-D pounding the ball and running over Groveton for 3 quarters. Even the Groveton radio people were talking about H-D's big backs and how physical they were. You sure you were there at the game ?  If not for the terrible play calling and even worse clock management in the 4th quarter by Barbay, we would have won the game. Instead Groveton came back and got the victory.

I guess that this lose is Barbay's fault too???????????? ??? ??? ??? ???

It was a lot closer and a better game last year with a much more potent groveton team.  Lets see what 55 has to say about playcalling this year.  Oh that is right Slack is the coach.  A former bobcat, can't be his fault.  I feel sorry for the kids, who were supposed to have one of the best teams in recent history, get let down by a school board that hires an AD that has no experience but is family and a bobcat.  West Hardin put up a better fight against Groveton! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa