Kirbyville vs. Cleveland Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME

KFDM COOP

Guest dailynews

Has been like this all season long. Cleveland hasn't gotten any respect despite beating some good Football teams. I am not going to make any predictions but I do think this will be a good game. Cleveland is not the same team they were at the beginning of the year. They have a lot of fight in them, that team has come a long way.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has been like this all season long. Cleveland hasn't gotten any respect despite beating some good Football teams. I am not going to make any predictions but I do think this will be a good game. Cleveland is not the same team they were at the beginning of the year. They have a lot of fight in them, that team has come a long way.

Not discounting what they have done, but Kville has come along way also!  For once they are healthy and they are hitting their stride at the right time!

:D :D :D Man!!! U aint never lied!!!

U cant compare teams that way if so we could say well orangefield beat HF who beat silsbee so orangefield should beat silsbee but silsbee demolished them

or we could say well orangefield played kirbyville close and got stomped by jasper, wos, and silsbee aso kville must be the 4th best team in the district.

teams just match up with each other differently

Guest kvillecheer

so if we beat them pretty bad at the first of the season... and both teams have supposedly "come a long way" wouldn't the score be pretty much the same?? Sorry Indians.

GOOD LUCK KIRBYVILLE.

I'm gonna go for my Liberty County allies. I wish I could see this game, because it's at my college campus, but I'm in the band here and we're traveling to the SFA/NSU game that Saturday.

Cleveland 14

Kirbyville 10

I'm going for Cleveland too. I think they will control the tempo of the game

there are many who have gave Cleveland and Splendora no shot all year long and talk trash about 22-3a and all of their teams.  Y?  The only ones who can talk smack around either district in my opinion would be WOS.  They have stomped everyone!  The Coldsprings game will be no different for them.  On the other hand the Cleveland vs Kville will be a good game and Splendora vs Jasper will also be close. Good luck to yall, Saturday will tell it all.

I'm going for Cleveland too. I think they will control the tempo of the game

Cleveland my well win this game.  Never can tell.  But no one "controls" the tempo on Kirbyville.  Just when you think you have them down, they will explode.  Check with the BH folks how well they have fared against little ole KV over the years.

so if we beat them pretty bad at the first of the season... and both teams have supposedly "come a long way" wouldn't the score be pretty much the same?? Sorry Indians.

GOOD LUCK KIRBYVILLE.

You took the words out of my mouth!  Thanks ;)  Hey Cleveland fans!  Complaining about not getting any respect won't earn you a win.  Ask us Kville fans about that!  We only jumped half of those hurdles this year!  If you look at it in every way possible you are over matched!  Paper, records, stats, and experience!  You can even look at the two districts and compare!  Yes, you may have gotten better, but a 4-6 record dosen't show for it very well!  Also, understand that Kville has improved from the begining of this year to even last year!  I honestly wish your team the best of luck, but Kville is too strong for you!

A 4-6 record yes but the four wins have come by the way of the last 4 weeks.  The only people they lost to in district was Splendora.  I think they will be hungry for you kvillers and are a pretty confident team on what they can do and what they are good at, as opposed to the team that yall saw at the beginning of the year that had a whole new coaching staff and a new offense that they were getting used to and trying to learn.  Good luck Indians! no one in the other districts give you a chance but us home boys are rooting for ya. 

Cleveland my well win this game.  Never can tell.  But no one "controls" the tempo on Kirbyville.  Just when you think you have them down, they will explode.  Check with the BH folks how well they have fared against little ole KV over the years.

They aint lyin, we scored three  unanswered tds in one quarter just go up by 2.....just so they could drive it 80 yards n kick a field goal with three seconds left...... clevelands always been weak and they dont know how to handle a playoff spot, once kville gets up the games ovr.

kville by about 30

Guest kvillecheer

From what I have heard Cleveland is a rough and tough team, BUT Kville is the better team this Friday night, if they bring their band and I think they will

they will beat the DRUM of VICTORY !!!!!!!

haha. i hope i BAND can come. i heard they are gonna be late because of region...  :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell