Durham probe: Media suddenly develops 'laryngitis' after years of pushing Trump-Russia collusion, critics say

LumRaiderFan

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Shocker!

The Media Research Center found that 

spent a whopping 2,634 minutes covering the investigations into alleged Russia collusion through July 20, 2019. "That’s nearly one-fifth (19.5%) of all of these broadcasts’ Trump coverage, a huge shadow on his presidency," analyst Rich Noyes wrote. 

Now….Crickets since the Truth has came out. State TV at its best. Smh

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

spent a whopping 2,634 minutes covering the investigations into alleged Russia collusion through July 20, 2019. "That’s nearly one-fifth (19.5%) of all of these broadcasts’ Trump coverage, a huge shadow on his presidency," analyst Rich Noyes wrote. 

And we’ll see a repeat on the election fraud.

29 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I have more respect for the National Inquirer. 

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

That’s exactly what’s been happening since the election. There’s so much evidence out there especially in the swing states but state tv covers none of it. Amazing.

My wife is Korean and over the years I have had an interest in the North Korea situation. More than any other country, NK is completely controlled. I have watched undercover videos and many videos from people who have escaped. It is quite obvious that controlling the press  is the most powerful tool in oppression.

North Koreans are convinced that they live in the most powerful country in the world. They are taught that the USA trembles at the thought of being completely overtaken by North Korea and that the USA is only allowed to exist by the graciousness of the North Korean leader. We send them food aid every year as part of being allowed to exist. North Koreans are told that the American military is weak.

Why can North Korea get away with such over-the-top propaganda? Because they control what people know through the press. Opposition is not allowed. When you see some videos of people who have escaped from North Korea, you can see how stunned they are of what actually happens in the rest of the world.

It is easy to control the masses when they have no knowledge.

The mainstream media in the USA to some extent is like the press in North Korea. The main difference is that in North Korea it is forced with a penalty of opposition likely death and in the USA is completely voluntary. To completely ignore certain segments of news is to keep a percentage of the public unaware. To alter the news by skewing it towards a political opinion (but report it as fact), slants that view even further.

It is like, I did not see it so it did not happen. 

Your spot on in your post. I was stationed in Seoul, Korea in 1993. I worked hand in hand with KATUSA soldiers ( Korean Alliance To United States of America) an became good friends with a lot of their soldiers. They use to tell me a lot of what your saying. But like you said in the US the news stations are voluntarily not covering what they should be covering. I believe a lot of people are finally waking up to that fact though. Truth always has a way of surfacing in time. 

If you watch a liberal news station (I watch CBS every evening), you’ll have a better idea why your liberal acquaintances believe as they do.  Such stories as, Durham’s exposure of Hillary, aren’t reported.  Liberals like to think of themselves as more enlightened.  Enlightened they may be, but having knowledge about current events, they don’t.  Sadly they base their opinions and their votes on biased news and complete omissions.  They really are analogous to sheep.

To emphasize the need for unbiased news, our Founding Fathers left the Media as the watchdogs of our Republic.  Now that the same media is so predominantly biased, our Republic is in serious peril.

Unwoke beat me to it but I will reiterate….TV covered Watergate non-stop for years. Couldn’t watch anything else (3 channels). This is 10 times worse. Where is the outrage?

Maybe some of our liberal board members can tell us why they don’t mind Hillary being a criminal and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on an investigation that she conjured up. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Unwoke beat me to it but I will reiterate….TV covered Watergate non-stop for years. Couldn’t watch anything else (3 channels). This is 10 times worse. Where is the outrage?

Maybe some of our liberal board members can tell us why they don’t mind Hillary being a criminal and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on an investigation that she conjured up. 

I seem to remember Whitewater/Ken Starr/Lewinsky being everywhere in the 90s.  Weird kids talking about the President's easily identifiable genitals around the breakfast table. 

The problem is this... anybody can relate to an era when their side was getting savaged.  Whether it was Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, or whoever else.  We can all remember when our guy was getting hammered and have no problems when they start hammering the other side.  How long will it be before some yahoo starts impeachment proceedings against Biden if the Rs take the House this year?  Will it matter if they have grounds?  No, because they went after Trump without grounds (the first time, anyways).  I just don't see the cycle ever stops... in fact, it's just escalating.

I called for Trump to pardon Hillary in early 2017 and I wonder if that would have changed the entire tone of what's happening today.  Just a quick "Today I pardoned Hillary Clinton.  I think it's best that we move forward as country in this new era of civility."  What's she going to do? Yell "I didn't do anything!"  We wouldn't be dealing with this mess today. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I seem to remember Whitewater/Ken Starr/Lewinsky being everywhere in the 90s.  Weird kids talking about the President's easily identifiable genitals around the breakfast table. 

The problem is this... anybody can relate to an era when their side was getting savaged.  Whether it was Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, or whoever else.  We can all remember when our guy was getting hammered and have no problems when they start hammering the other side.  How long will it be before some yahoo starts impeachment proceedings against Biden if the Rs take the House this year?  Will it matter if they have grounds?  No, because they went after Trump without grounds (the first time, anyways).  I just don't see the cycle ever stops... in fact, it's just escalating.

I called for Trump to pardon Hillary in early 2017 and I wonder if that would have changed the entire tone of what's happening today.  Just a quick "Today I pardoned Hillary Clinton.  I think it's best that we move forward as country in this new era of civility."  What's she going to do? Yell "I didn't do anything!"  We wouldn't be dealing with this mess today. 

Actually, to me, Hillary’s attitude would be “ you don’t know who you are messing with Buster”. I’m not trying to play tit for tat, but people did prison time for Watergate and the press was all over it. This is much worse and gets no air time, on MSM anyway.