3. TxHoops

TxHoops

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• The Gateway Pundit is not journalism. It’s evident in their name. You know what a pundit is? Opinion. Not news.
    • Where’d you hear it?  Talking head?  Read the Associated Press journalistic reporting from inside the room. That good enough? This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Dershowitz: It’s a Day After the Ruling and I Still Don’t Know What the Crime Is – Merchan Took This a Step Further than Stalin – Supreme Court Should See This Case and Reverse This Case! Maybe the legal scholar Dershowitz should contact you and you can fill him in on the crime that Trump committed.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • This is what is going on with Trump:   Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.  “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”  
    • This was a misdemeanor wrapped around a supposed felony wrapped around another claim.  It was 3 separate claims.  Charging docs by the judge which has, to my knowledge, never been seen.  This judge literally said to the jury:  If 4 agree on the underlying felony, and 4 more of you agree on a separate underlying felony, and 4 more agree on a 3rd underlying felony, then they can add that all together and that would allow for the charging of a State misdemeanor be charge as a State felony -- even though this was well outside the statue of limitations!