Jasper beating Shepherd Badly

jdawg03

Yes, Jasper did beat Shepherd, but our guys fought hard as usual. I do believe that Jasper has a great shot at beating Silsbee, no disrepect Tigers, they are that good. If I were not watching the Pirates play Coldspring Friday, I would be wherever that game is being played....going to be a track meet!

i agree with D-ray....i seriously think that jasper will beat silsbee..and nobody reapeat..NOBODY...will beat jasper in their gym...there is just something about visiting teams not playing well at all...and the dawgs shot about 300% i seriously think they didnt miss but 10 shots total...best team i have seen so far...keep your head up pirates you have a huge game friday against your rival AT HOME!!

Uh, hook'em, for your information, Jasper has lost at home already this season. But if you are talking about just the remainder of the season, Silsbee will not fear Jasper in their gym. It did not make a difference last year, nor will it this year. Fact is, Silsbee has never feared Jasper in basketball, the Tigers have owned them in that sport.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder