There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• It seems from what I have read, that Baton Rouge, LA has been split almost in half, with a new city called St. George being incorporated.  I think that St. George is an area of the city much like South Park is in Beaumont or Port Acres in Port Arthur.  Apparently people living in the St. George area of the city wanted a new school district because of how bad the Baton Rouge school district was. When denied, they organized and voted to form their own city. After the vote passed to incorporate, Baton Rouge fought it in the courts which ended last week with the Louisiana Supreme Court ruling in favor of St. George. At least the way I read it, Baton Rouge just lost about 85,000 people (almost half) and about $50 million from their tax base. Baton Rouge probably should have let them start their own school district….   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Israel actually has laws. We don’t.  
    • And there are fewer that realize Obama ate dog. We know how that played out. Let's see how the media plays this one.
    • As I’ve said a few times on here, there may be some witnesses around that might dispute the chicken part.  We’ll see how it plays out