*Post Baytown Lee Tournament Scores Here*

Don't remember all the scores , but here are some results

Baytown Lee crushed Huffman like 65-14

Hardin Jefferson beat Friendswood

PNG beat South Houston by 5. SO HO had wrong uniforms, so PNG got 15 technical foul shots.

Hitchcock whipped Dayton by 20 plus

Livingston made a last second shot to beat PA Memorial. PAM had lead and ball with 10 seconds and lost

Crosby beat Texas City, on a a last second free throw

Then Crosby got spanked by Lufkin, by 20 plus

South Houston beat Huffman in losers side game, by 18 plus

2nd Baptist beat Galena Park

Galveston Ball won big

Those are just a few games.

Tomorrow. Baytown Lee takes on PNG at 11am. Lufkin and Livingston tangle, Ball plays 2nd Baptist. Hitchcock should get Hardin Jefferson all on the winners side.

Well the Big Gander is a tired Gander after 12 games working the clock and 2 games on the book during the Baytown Tourney. But here are the results as best as I can remember.

1st Place went to 3a Hardin-Jefferson. What a great team they have and an awesome coaching staff. Expect them to go far!!

2nd place was 5a Galveston Ball. Very athletic , but lack teamwork

3rd place 5a Lufkin- Really good team. They refused to shake Baytown Lee's hands after victory. Also pressed until final buzzer, up by 30 and called 3 timeouts in last 2 minutes. HELLO!!!!!!!

4th- 5a Baytown Lee- Young and athletic team. If the mold together as a team, they could be heard from.

5th place 4a- Livingston. Holy crap this team is good. Have a freshman and sophomore STAR. Might have been best team there, lost a buzzer beater to fall into this game.

Consolation Champion was Port Arthur Memorial. Very athletic and will do realy well this year. Only loss wasa last second shot against Livingston

I also want to congratulate all 17 teams for a well played weekend. I know some went 0-3, but your teams played hard. I saw Huffman play the 4th quarter late with 4 players, foul problems, and 2nd Baptist went 2-2, with I bet you the wealthiest and nicest team there. And I want to shout out to the Big Ganders HS Sam Rayburn, who went 2-2, with the new coach from Warren. They played hard and just ran into some more athletic teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw