DAYTON PN-G TICKET UPDATE

I have sources that say PN-G has sold out of adult tickets.

Went to the DISD admin building to get my mom a ticket.

They said they sent over 1,000 student tickets and 1,500 adult tickets.

I guess PN-G still has some student tickets left????

Anyways...

I was told Dayton is planning on selling general admission tickets tomorrrow at the gate.

It sounded like anyone who walked up would get a ticket.

There is still some tickets available on the Dayton side of the field.

I know there will be many from PN-G wanting to know about tickets tomorrow so I thought I would post this.

I believe all tickets at the gate tomorrow will be $6.

Can't wait till tomorrow night.

What a great Friday Night Lights atmosphere there will be at Bronco Stadium.

A real treat for the fans and for the players.

Nothing beats playing in front of a stadium with an SRO crowd and even better, it will all be purple and white.

ps...

Also...

Just curious...

I have a summer job being a photographer at a summer camp in Pennsylvania.

When I tell them that my high school sells season tickets it just drops their jaws.

Most schools in the northeast can't comprehend the fan support for high school football that we have in Texas.

I am estimating that PN-G has a season ticket base of about 3,000 to 4,000.

Anyone from PN-G have a more "accurate" number to the season ticket base.

It is probably the largest in this part of the state.

Guest PurplePride

Now THIS was a nice conversation between two "rivals"..........after reading the smack talk.....thanks you two, I needed it! We are all in purple and I have been watching football for YEARS so.......anyone from PNG that wants to sit and the visitors side is full.........geez, come on over to the Dayton side, you can still holler for PNG on our side! Never seen anyone smack another fan physically yet! CAN WE ALL NOT JUST GET ALONG???!!!  ;) For real, don't stand if you do not feel like it.........if I see someone looking up on our side.......unsure, don't worry, I'll meet you and greet you! Welcome to Dayton! Safe trip here and home! Yes, I am truly sincere!

GO BRONCOS! ;D

Now THIS was a nice conversation between two "rivals"..........after reading the smack talk.....thanks you two, I needed it! We are all in purple and I have been watching football for YEARS so.......anyone from PNG that wants to sit and the visitors side is full.........geez, come on over to the Dayton side, you can still holler for PNG on our side! Never seen anyone smack another fan physically yet! CAN WE ALL NOT JUST GET ALONG???!!!  ;) For real, don't stand if you do not feel like it.........if I see someone looking up on our side.......unsure, don't worry, I'll meet you and greet you! Welcome to Dayton! Safe trip here and home! Yes, I am truly sincere!

GO BRONCOS! ;D

You have a lot of class, purple!  See you tonight!  Scalp 'em, NDN's!

I was just curious since there will be so many fans there, if they might open them earlier.  I appreciate the info. When PNG played Nederland this year for MCM, I was told that there were fans lining up to get in at 4:30 for a 7:30 game.  This game is going to be huge. Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I was just curious since there will be so many fans there, if they might open them earlier.  I appreciate the info. When PNG played Nederland this year for MCM, I was told that there were fans lining up to get in at 4:30 for a 7:30 game.  This game is going to be huge. Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

i think they open the gates around 5:30.  welcome to dayton!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298