Vidor 20 Tyler Chapel Hill 25/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, piratevillain said:

How much coaching is experience do you need to know the personnel for an XP attempt or for clock management?🤔 Backups and "no faith" in th personnel is a lame duck excuse, cause if injuries and personne we're a huge problem, we would've lost to Lumberton as well.

The answer is a ton of coaching experience especially in a playoff game where you are decimated with injuries and missing your head coach.  That puts coaches in positions they are not use to being in.  Was the acting head coach use to being head coach or was there a scramble drill on the way to the game after the head coach was taken to an urgent care facility? The point of my rebuttal is that with amount of injuries on the offensive side of the ball the coach/s thought that throwing the ball gave us a better chance to win. With the season over, throw your name in the coaching hat.

1 minute ago, PirateNole984 said:

The answer is a ton of coaching experience especially in a playoff game where you are decimated with injuries and missing your head coach.  That puts coaches in positions they are not use to being in.  Was the acting head coach use to being head coach or was there a scramble drill on the way to the game after the head coach was taken to an urgent care facility? The point of my rebuttal is that with amount of injuries on the offensive side of the ball the coach/s thought that throwing the ball gave us a better chance to win. With the season over, throw your name in the coaching hat.

pot meet kettle. 

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

I respect your opinion but regardless of the excuses Vidors offense is designed to eat up clock and wear you down. At that point in the game their defense was worn out. Vidors summer conditioning program was designed to get them to that position in a game an take advantage of their fatigue. Instead we let them off the hook. Vidor will literally go 2 or 3 games without making one pass. IMO you stick to what got there. Everyone stay with their block an pound the rock. I’ve seen a Vidor game this year where 3 passes were made an 2 of them were intercepted. Sorry but 4 passes in row on your own 25 yard with 2:00 left on the clock makes no sense. You can’t lean on something you rarely do with the game on the line. An no I will not be applying for any coaches positions because I like weekends off during football season. Lol. Hoping for a  Speedy recovery for Coach Matthews.

2 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

I'm sure there will be vacant coaching positions throughout the SETX area, fill out the app., turn in your resume.  I'm sure they'll be beating down your door.  Heck, Vidor will for sure be looking for one coach.

Is that all you can say? cause everything you have said you've contradicted your own self. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I respect your opinion but regardless of the excuses Vidors offense is designed to eat up clock and wear you down. At that point in the game their defense was worn out. Vidors summer conditioning program was designed to get them to that position in a game an take advantage of their fatigue. Instead we let them off the hook. Vidor will literally go 2 or 3 games without making one pass. IMO you stick to what got there. Everyone stay with their block an pound the rock. I’ve seen a Vidor game this year where 3 passes were made an 2 of them were intercepted. Sorry but 4 passes in row on your own 25 yard with 2:00 left on the clock makes no sense. You can’t lean on something you rarely do with the game on the line. An no I will not be applying for any coaches positions because I like weekends off during football season. Lol. Hoping for a  Speedy recovery for Coach Matthews.

Thank you!

• Bigdog locked this topic