1. dj

dj

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• So was that just Varsity out there or was it jv also?
    • As far as the other posters that simply try and out me down, why did you simply state your thoughts on the scrimmage.   If you were not there like me I apologize to you. If you were at the scrimmage simply post how you thank it went like a couple of posters did
    • I simply asked a question, since at the time of my post no one had reported how the spring game went and that was about 11pm. I did not think my post was negative, simply asking a question. Of course instead of getting an answer on how it went, we get all this half empty and negative comments reactions.  However, I do thank the 2 or 3 post on how they thought the scrimmage went, especially the better coaching comments and the changing of some positions to help the Dogs this coming season
    • I thought the spring game went well! Exciting times for sure. Dogs looking better coached than in the past, tackling looked 10x better.. offense new system, a little growing pains, but with a brand system I thought they did well. The o line looked bigger yesterday than it did in the fall… one thing I was truly glad to see black and gold teams had 2 big rosters so safe to say the football kids are staying in the program and turn out quality work…. Now for the kids to buy into the summer strength and conditioning program the coaches have in store for the athletes. 
    • Why do I have to blame anyone, he was a good President and he'll be a good President again, if elected. Got no problem with the nominee. But after 4 years of what we've been through, you bet I'll blame those that choose to continue down this path when presented with a much more successful option.