WHO WILL WIN THIS ONE NEW WAVERLY@ KOUNTZE

CATMAN

Kountze wins if they aren't in the football playoffs.If they are New Waverly probably beats their second group.

I JUST HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ON THIS ONE...OUR FOOTBALL BOYS MAY BE IN PLAYOFFS BUT OUR WHOLE STARTING FIVE DOESN'T PLAYS FOOTBALL...WE ARE ONLY MISSING 1 STARTER THAT PLAYS FOOTBALL AND THAT IS THE POINT GUARD AND I THINK WE HAVE SOMEONE TO COVER FOR HIM WHILE HE IS GONE...AND THIS PLAYER IS AN MORE PHYSICAL AND HE SOMETIMES CAN BE BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL STARTER IF HE JUST KEEPS HIS HEAD UP AND PLAY...SO THERE'S A TIP 4 YOU SO TAKE IT AND RUN

kountze vs. waverly.. i dnt know the team for sure.... but i do know kountze, and yeah our start'n P.G might be out because of football but we do have 3 more P.G right behind him and from what i can see at prac. mingo just might have 2 fight for he's spot when he gets back....

yeah mingo is good but he will need a break every now and then.... so during our pre-season games thats what we are lookn for, someone the can step up and fill that spot.... yeah our p.g had a bad game against H.J but that was really he's first game... he never'd played p.g on virsity level.... most of them guys never play's virsity level except for 4 player that started

I would like to see KOUNTZE win, but NEW WAVERLY has to many player returning they have nine returning lettermen including all 5 starters returning, this is the coach 3rd year with a record of 48w-16l none of the starters are under 6ft. that why i think NEW WAVERLY WILL WIN THIS ONE. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

This is going to be a good game but kountze will win this one. They did play Bad at H-J but it was a Scrimmage. Coach Joubert was trying to see what kind of depth he has, Because when Domingo gets on the court and run the offense they will be alright and don't forget Dontae Barnes another starter and they have a Offensive Threat right now out had surgery a week ago. I'm Guessing they are going to Hammer Lumberton after this Performance and Devin has something to prove so i know he's Ready for Tuesday. 

Lions beat Lumberton 107-54

Lions Beat New Waverly 87-65

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder