Kelly vs. Barbe–Monday Nov. 5

I saw a really good soccer team tonight.  Lots of good stuff from the entire team.  Kirby has a speed that not a whole lotta people can match.  Hanks was a rock.  What's great is usually the biggest improvement a team makes comes from game 1 to game 2.

Good luck Wednesday.  I wish The Meadows had stands.  The big crowd made it hard to see the whole field.

Well again I will disagree with jcb...  Just kidding...  so kelly wins against barbe 3-2.  First game out of the gate.  What happened? Let me tell you what happened.  Nineteen different players stepped on the field.  Several players played more than one position... Captains showed their worth tonight leading  not by mouth but by example.  They all played nintey percent of the game and worked hard and did the rite things.  Ben and John held the middle and Horning the defense, while Kirby took on their defense and launched balls in front of their goal for others to shoot.  New stuff being asked of the whole group, and all of the players stepped up and did the rite things.  Sophs of the team were strong and played great also.  stats were 24 shots with 3 goals by Kelly and 5 shots with 2 goals by Barbe.  One for Barbe was a set piece and the other a amazing strike from about twenty five yards out that went in rite under cross bar. A third would have made it in if Nathan Stockie hadnt made a great falling back tip to secure our win.  First goal for Kelly was from Michael CB Verde,  second two from Matt Kirby.  Hill Verde played a few positions and underrated player of the night probably Brent Fiedler.  A worker and the energy he brings to the field.  Well there if I didnt mention you sorry but hey....a great night and start to the season.  St Louis next

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder