WB BRUINS VS channelview

Guest WeedBegone

Guest WeedBegone

May i take the honor and priviledge to  start the official thread of this game since i was one of the few that weathered the storm in last years failed comeback to overtake channelview. 

First--let us remember-it was channelview that dared to take our sole rights to 21-5A championship. We are now in position to take any hopes of play-offs away from them. 

2nd--I have heard from a reliable source that they think they can do this again. Bull--stink

3rd--rumor has it that they have been scouting us in hopes to get some secrets of our game plan.  I know the secret to the WB BRUINS game plan.  SCORE OFTEN and Give up nothing.

Looking as to how few people from Humble showed up for the HUMBLE game--Lets take PATITAN's advice and show up in channelview like Cockroaches coming out for company.   

[move]GO BRUINS----take no prisoners----its pay back time!!  ;D ;D[/move]

Respectfully submitted

WeedBegone ----(to channelview) (Wpun/2.0)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Plant

Brook needs to take care business and knock cview's butt back to 4A and maybe even 3A. Hopefully patitan will have some choice words in the form of a scouting report. He does have a gift for gab...

Guest WeedBegone

Yes we really need to go out to Channelview and kick their butt.

LOL---Ok Yeoj--good try, but your missing the flame i am looking for on this thread.  Turn it up to high heat and get back on here and give it your best shot.  

I am calling on WB fans and SETX area support to make a little Bruin noise--so loud that channelview cant hear themselves think.  This thread is our yell practice and when we get to the game next week we will not be HUMBLE (w/pun2.0).   Some YEOJ--get back here and sick em.

By the way Way---I ain't planning on eating CROW--so dont be afraid to join me.

Westbrook should win this one fairly easy, but channelveiw is a very feisty team with alot of fire power.  BUT, they get worn down by physicality.

WB scores 38+ points on them, but Channelview won't go down easy....Stuff their run...and they shouldnt do to much. (they need the run to open their passing play...Hinton is a key to their offense)

I really didnt get a good look at them, it was a very rainy night and Humble was on the field most of the night slipping and sliding on their horrific field. (Ant piles from the looks of it) ..

Guest WeedBegone

Westbrook should win this one fairly easy, but channelveiw is a very feisty team with alot of fire power.   BUT, they get worn down by physicality.

WB scores 38+ points on them, but Channelview won't go down easy....Stuff their run...and they shouldnt do to much. (they need the run to open their passing play...Hinton is a key to their offense)

I really didnt get a good look at them, it was a very rainy night and Humble was on the field most of the night slipping and sliding on their horrific field. (Ant piles from the looks of it) ..

Good report HUM398.  Was going to tell you that last night was a great game between the two teams that are and should be the leaders in this district.  As otherrs have said--where were your fans--the television coverage scanned the stands on the Humble side and made it look like a small 2A crowd playing in Kyle field.  Those kids are good atheletes and they deserve support. 

Anyway, you guys should be able to finish things off next week.  Thanks for joining in.

Now back to the topic--I am getting more support from a Humble (w/pun2.0) poster than the Bruin fans.  Get out of the closet my fellow cock-roaches (in honor of PATITAN). Were going to channelview to do some ant-killin.

i know one of the asst coaches at Chanelview and they really think that they can exploit our seconday with Loudd. Again, the key is to shut down Hinton. This coach told me that last year they should not have been on the same field with the Brook. Because of the surprising win last year the kids are confident that they can do it again. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.  I will be there and be there early.

Guest WeedBegone

i know one of the asst coaches at Chanelview and they really think that they can exploit our seconday with Loudd. Again, the key is to shut down Hinton. This coach told me that last year they should not have been on the same field with the Brook. Because of the surprising win last year the kids are confident that they can do it again. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.  I will be there and be there early.

Your $#@% right it will not happen.

Because HINT doesn't have a Clue

as to how WB gonna get LOUDD!!! (w/puns2.0 x 2)

Thanks for the set up WBear!!  Teamwork already in progress. ;D

Calling all Bruin fans. Lets all make the trip to Channelview. Lets show up in great numbers. Every fan bring another fan with you. lets show our guys the support they will deserve for putting a hog tying on Channelview. Last night was pay back and next week will be the same. If they don't know already we need to walk in that stadium and let them know who the champions are. I want every player hitting like Falgout did last night and every fan showing their appreciation of it. Let me heeaarr yoouu Bruin fans.

Guest WBFan09

Your $#@% right it will not happen.

Because HINT doesn't have a Clue

as to how WB gonna get LOUDD!!! (w/puns2.0 x 2)

Thanks for the set up WBear!!  Teamwork already in progress. ;D

WE WILL SHOW UP FOR THIS GAME...we are going to dominate them on both sides of the ball....we will stuff their run with our amazing D-Line and cripple their pass efforts with massive hits like falgout displayed all night last night...there WILL be room for error and that is how bad we will beat them...WB will get up big and stay up big its time to show them Brook football and lets show them how they really cant compete with us AT ALL...its time Brook fans its time for an OUTRITE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP in 5A to come back to BMT we need to flex our muscles and show them what we got...hit em hard and hit em often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Robert Plant

It must be nice to live in the delusional world that those coaches are from. Everybody tries to exploit the WB secondary and guess what, Brook keeps collecting W's...The DBs are playing well. I'd give em a 90 for a grade on the last 2 games..

;D >:(Woooooooooooooooooo this is what im talking about.Im with you all the way WeedBegone its pay back time. >:( I want a blow out by WB by the half c'view players will be asking their coach can we throw in the towel. WB will put their game face on >:( and take the field.  Im ready for this game scouting WB wont get you a win C'VIEW spies. When you get on the field come friday you will see and feel the pain from this def. is bringing.  GO BROOK !!!!!!!!!!! ;D >:( HIT EM HARD BROOK!!!!!

Guest WBFan09

It must be nice to live in the delusional world that those coaches are from. Everybody tries to exploit the WB secondary and guess what, Brook keeps collecting W's...The DBs are playing well. I'd give em a 90 for a grade on the last 2 games..

Plant's right after then terrible showig we had the secondary has stepped up their game tremendously and i expect our entire team to do even better in the Playoffs...but now RIGHT NOW its channelview whooping time by halftime Channelview fans will be wanting to change the tv station (weedlatin attempt)

Guest WeedBegone

Calling all Bruin fans. Lets all make the trip to Channelview. Lets show up in great numbers. Every fan bring another fan with you. lets show our guys the support they will deserve for putting a hog tying on Channelview. Last night was pay back and next week will be the same. If they don't know already we need to walk in that stadium and let them know who the champions are. I want every player hitting like Falgout did last night and every fan showing their appreciation of it. Let me heeaarr yoouu Bruin fans.

WBear---that was your 911th post.  How appropriate that you are calling all Bruin fans as if this is a 911 emergency declaration for Channelview.  Next week the field shall be declared a Disastor area for channelview.  Next week we can destroy all hopes for their playoffs.  Let us not let the tears of their pity party rain on our parade.  

[move]Get LOUDD  Bruins   LOUDER   LOUDER   LOUDER      A LITTLE MORE LOUDER[/move]

Good report HUM398.  Was going to tell you that last night was a great game between the two teams that are and should be the leaders in this district.  As otherrs have said--where were your fans--the television coverage scanned the stands on the Humble side and made it look like a small 2A crowd playing in Kyle field.  Those kids are good atheletes and they deserve support. 

Anyway, you guys should be able to finish things off next week.  Thanks for joining in.

Now back to the topic--I am getting more support from a Humble (w/pun2.0) poster than the Bruin fans.  Get out of the closet my fellow cock-roaches (in honor of PATITAN). Were going to channelview to do some ant-killin.

Humble has been split and Atascocita parents and friends have switched to support their team now.  Our Program and community is in a rebuilding stage, and are on a mission to get all the new neighborhoods caught up in our Tradition...its going to be 2 more years before we travel well again..  After the Kingwood game, we haven't had many fans show up to the game... Humble High school didnt do a good job pumping this game up...

I remember a time when Humble traveled almost as well as Katy and Lufkin...But when you split, its hurts.  Luckily our Football program has been very successful this fall our overall record is 38-6 after a split... thats pretty good.  Humble will be stronger then before after our Program numbers increase to pre-split form.

How about we take this one step further?  First, there are 25 years of alumni, and enough Beaumont residents who support WB to effectively double Channelview's population  next Friday.  We have got to take advantage of our years and spirit!  Second, I know A&M has something called a "Maroon Out" game where everyone wears Maroon.  How about a Red or Blue out game this Friday and during the playoffs?  The Katy game two years ago was very impressive because the crowd showed their unity and spirit by everyone wearing red.  I think its high time that WB really shows up en mass and with enough spirit to make Channelview fear us for years to come!

Guest WeedBegone

How about we take this one step further?  First, there are 25 years of alumni, and enough Beaumont residents who support WB to effectively double Channelview's population  next Friday.  We have got to take advantage of our years and spirit!  Second, I know A&M has something called a "Maroon Out" game where everyone wears Maroon.  How about a Red or Blue out game this Friday and during the playoffs?  The Katy game two years ago was very impressive because the crowd showed their unity and spirit by everyone wearing red.  I think its high time that WB really shows up en mass and with enough spirit to make Channelview fear us for years to come!

Great idea.  Lets get the people out their and "awe" the heck out of them.  Student council meets Monday and i will request they push this throughout the school and get the students and parents out there in Red and Blue.  Keep posting Bruin fans --get the energy flowing and poor it out on channelview.  If we can get the school to declare it a red and blue out---then maybe COOP can get the best News team on the case and announce it on TV.  Again i believe we have a huge score to settle before thinking about the playoffs.

Channelview's off-season program begins next Friday night moments after kick-off.  ;D ;D

And Happy Birthday in advance to one of Channeviews newest supporter.

Guest WeedBegone

Good morning everybody.  Doing a little tidying up on the threads this morning.  See that the WB BRUINS  thread here needed to be moved back to the top of the page.  Thats where the BRUINS need to be all week long----AT the TOP.

Hey everybody--whats going down next Friday?   ???  ???

I'm glad to hear so many people are going!  I'm at the game every week and the games are so much better when there's a huge crowd of fans to cheer on our Bruins.  I'm looking forward to seeing a <i>huge</i> crowd of people all wearing red or blue on Friday!  It's going to be an old fashioned mauling.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed