DeSantis signs Florida election bill limiting drop boxes, mail-in voting

LumRaiderFan

Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth at the DNC.  If other States keep correcting their voting process to ensure our voting integrity, Dems may never win another election.

Dems got away with it in 2020.  In fact, they did overkill.  Had they been able to fix it where Biden squeaked by, it wouldn’t have been so obvious they cheated.  But they fixed it so good, Biden won by an impossible amount.  Did you see pictures of Biden in Lake Charles?  Wasn’t enough people to fill the stands at Evadale HS.  Now, imagine if Trump was there.  That place would’ve been packed.  81,000,000 votes my azz.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth at the DNC.  If other States keep correcting their voting process to ensure our voting integrity, Dems may never win another election.

Dems got away with it in 2020.  In fact, they did overkill.  Had they been able to fix it where Biden squeaked by, it wouldn’t have been so obvious they cheated.  But they fixed it so good, Biden won by an impossible amount.  Did you see pictures of Biden in Lake Charles?  Wasn’t enough people to fill the stands at Evadale HS.  Now, imagine if Trump was there.  That place would’ve been packed.  81,000,000 votes my azz.

Bigger turnout than Hillary had at Mid-Jeff airport, which was 6!!!!

I saw the “crowd” for Biden. It was pitiful.... so was his speech.