NEDERLAND:THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!

patitan

the pupppies go down hard. man that made my night last night when i heard the news. made me feel better after dickinson chomped my coogs 43-22 and PAM letting sterling back in and barly winning. when ever nederland faces an aggresive secondary and overall aggresive defense,this will be the end result!!! pn-g and dayton proved this. central showed it a little. THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uhhh What?

Maybe Doghater would be a more appropriate screen name for you.  Seems like you spend more time "dogging them"(no pun intended), than you spend supporting your Titans.  What gives?

I agre with you titan... As long as nederland does not face tough opposition they play great. However last night they showed for the second time when adversity comes, they just roll over.  Its like they just lose heart and quit.  You could see it in the way the defense played last night.  HEART HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE KEY TO NEDERLAND WINNING.  WE HAVE PLAYED MANY TEAMS OVER THE YEARS THAT WERE MORE TALENTED, BUT WE WON WITH A NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE AND GRIT.  C'MON DOGS DON'T LOSE WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT... WE CAN BEAT LUMBERTON WE JUST HAVE TO FIND THE DETERMINATION THAT HAS BROUGHT OUR WINNING TRADITION!!!

Whats sad is he had to hide up until this game.  Thats okay, we will be in the playoffs while the titanic sit at home.

the titanics need to stay home. they don't deserve to go....however,where i reside. my coogs are in the playoffs,with no game this week. so they get to rest and heal up before the playoffs. that's right small mutt. the champs are in the playoffs,while your mange plagued dogs are fighting for a third spot. don't know if they would face us or not,but it will be the same result.first you gotta get there...cinderella. after friday night,the mutts become pumpkins!!!

the titanics need to stay home. they don't deserve to go....however,where i reside. my coogs are in the playoffs,with no game this week. so they get to rest and heal up before the playoffs. that's right small mutt. the champs are in the playoffs,while your mange plagued dogs are fighting for a third spot. don't know if they would face us or not,but it will be the same result.first you gotta get there...cinderella. after friday night,the mutts become pumpkins!!!

C'mon Titan,  don't hold back.  Tell us how you REALLY feel!

;D

Those Dawgs got a little of that "West of the Trinity River" football put on them I see....... ;D ;D

Congrats Dayton..........Speed kills.

Don't guess any of this matters once playoffs begin.  Dickinson, La Marque and others are waiting.   

I would not count out the teams from this district. Those teams are all beatable.

Those Dawgs got a little of that "West of the Trinity River" football put on them I see....... ;D ;D

Congrats Dayton..........Speed kills.

Don't guess any of this matters once playoffs begin.  Dickinson, La Marque and others are waiting.   

West of the Trinity, as in Barbers Hill?  Now that is funny :D :D

Yes, this is true, just not by anyone form the Golden Triangle area. Dickinson will runover you and La Marque will run around you.  

Just curious BH.....what is Eal Football. Is that some new sport West of the Trinity River? You talk a lot for a fan whose team is sitting home for the playoffs. Has Barbers Hill ever beaten a Golden Triangle team? And, yes that is ®eal question.

the pupppies go down hard. man that made my night last night when i heard the news. made me feel better after dickinson chomped my coogs 43-22 and PAM letting sterling back in and barly winning. when ever nederland faces an aggresive secondary and overall aggresive defense,this will be the end result!!! pn-g and dayton proved this. central showed it a little. THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!

So patitan, at least my children don't go to PAISD.