Arizona Democrats File Last Minute Lawsuit Seeking To Block 2020 Election Audit!

Reagan

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If conservatives are to have any faith in our election process, this needs to happen in several states.  It won’t, but it should.

Every state should under go a forensic audit  not just the swing states if they are to restore faith and integrity in our election system. Only problem is they are afraid what they may find an at that point we are in uncharted territory. This country is corrupt to the core. I say bring the whole corrupt system down. 

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Every state should under go a forensic audit  not just the swing states if they are to restore faith and integrity in our election system. Only problem is they are afraid what they may find an at that point we are in uncharted territory. This country is corrupt to the core. I say bring the whole corrupt system down. 

You’ll get no argument from me.  The Democratic Party is as corrupt as Al Capone once was.

43 minutes ago, Realville said:

You could throw a bunch of the Spineless Republicans in there too. 

Absolutely.  And that’s a point you rarely see Dems make.  To them, R’s are bad, D’s are squeaky clean.   I’d say, conservatively, 70% of our Politicians are corrupt.  What urinates me off, Democrats are flagrant about it and the MSM hums Ricky Mountain High and looks away.