GM?

baddog

When the used batteries from these electric cars start piling up & get dumped in lakes, rivers, and oceans, they’ll be begging for the internal combustion engine.   Not many things as full of pollution as a big battery.   

I can see them by 2035 saying, “My goodness, what have we done”.   

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

When the used batteries from these electric cars start piling up & get dumped in lakes, rivers, and oceans, they’ll be begging for the internal combustion engine.   Not many things as full of pollution as a big battery.   

Man, you beat me to it. I will probably be dead by then anyway. Hey, but you won’t have to wear ear plugs to an NHRA meet. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Exactly

And “oh no they won’t......not a majority of them anyways.  There will be some that ask that question but most will not own up to it....when a side sides with abortion their moral compass is deeply inept .....some are descent on the surface but have no clue how to look in the mirror and rationalize. 

they will do their usual bit

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

But we’ll be saying it in Chinese.