Billionaires Denouncing Trump - Mega Yikes

InMAGAWeTrust

But the Deep South small town SETX pol mega genius savants say otherwise..

Doug Leone, a billionaire investor who donated big money to Trump and even served on a White House task force, is making his first public comments to date about his years-long support for Trump. Leone, a longtime head of the elite venture capital firm Sequoia Capital, has tried to keep a low profile but has 

This is the hidden content, please

“After last week’s horrific events, President Trump lost many of his supporters, including me,” Leone said in a statement to Recode. “The actions of the President and other rally speakers were responsible for inciting the rioters. We need to find the best way to move forward as a country, get behind our newly-elected President, and start working on the many difficult issues facing America.”

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

But the Deep South small town SETX pol mega genius savants say otherwise..

Doug Leone, a billionaire investor who donated big money to Trump and even served on a White House task force, is making his first public comments to date about his years-long support for Trump. Leone, a longtime head of the elite venture capital firm Sequoia Capital, has tried to keep a low profile but has 

“After last week’s horrific events, President Trump lost many of his supporters, including me,” Leone said in a statement to Recode. “The actions of the President and other rally speakers were responsible for inciting the rioters. We need to find the best way to move forward as a country, get behind our newly-elected President, and start working on the many difficult issues facing America.”

Well that’s one. Good for you. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

"Go down there and stop this" speaking of the counting of the electoral votes?  

Yes, he did.  

No. No he didn’t. Try again. I’ve read the entire transcript several times. And even if he did say that - which he didn’t - that’s a damn far cry from overthrowing the US government. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

No. No he didn’t. Try again. I’ve read the entire transcript several times. And even if he did say that - which he didn’t - that’s a damn far cry from overthrowing the US government. 

The peaceful transfer of power is what separates us from other forms of government.  And interrupting the peaceful transfer of power is exactly what trump ordered those people to do. 

1 minute ago, xcoach said:

Not going to defend the actions of Trump supporters, but the hypocracy of the left is unreal. CardinalBacker if you are going to call "balls and stikes"  then call it bad both ways! Transfer of power doesn't take place until January 20th. 

If you try to convince the Vice President to "throw out" the electoral votes of several states that voted against you, unconstitutionally, then send your goons down to stop the counting and certification of those votes by the VP and our Congress, you are absolutely interfering with the peaceful transfer of power.

And that's not even going into the fact that Trump has repeatedly made allegations of a "stolen" election to his loyalists without providing any evidence.  Not in court, not in public. Not a bit of EVIDENCE that would in any way prove election fraud.   

Just allegations, then pointing at the allegations themselves as "proof" that something happened. 

The only actual interference that we've documented was done over the phone by trump on 1/2/2021 on his call to Georgia. 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And that's not even going into the fact that Trump has repeatedly made allegations of a "stolen" election to his loyalists without providing any evidence.  Not in court, not in public. Not a bit of EVIDENCE that would in any way prove election fraud.   

Just allegations, then pointing at the allegations themselves as "proof" that something happened. 

The only actual interference that we've documented was done over the phone by trump on 1/2/2021 on his call to Georgia. 

But my dear friends Reagan and Baddog saw a post about the libs cheating on maga.com , and maga.com would never lie to people. They aren’t like the mainstream news. They’re different. They don’t have an agenda to push. Truth hurts. MAGA2024 5D CHESS stay tuned this is all part of Trumps plaN (plz don’t  forget to donate)

4 minutes ago, xcoach said:

Again with the hypocrisy? The last four years the left has repeatedly used the same language. Did you condemn the left then? Do you remember congressman from Louisiana getting shot during baseball practice? Left incited rhetoric!

I'm sorry, I don't remember Bernie saying "you've got to be strong.... you've got to fight.  You won't have nation to fight for if you don't fight now.  I'm gonna walk with you down to that baseball field.  We're gonna make them pay."

And even if he did (which he didn't),  interrupting a co-ed softball game doesn't even compare to attacking Congress while they are counting votes that would end Trump's presidency.  I know that subtlety is lost on most Trump supporters, but it's a very distinct difference. 

Just now, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I legitimately find it hilarious the far right loonies are calling cardinal backer  a lefty now.. really shows just how radical the retrumplitard party has become.

I'm literally one of the most conservative people that there is (both fiscally and socially), yet somehow I'm a communist heathen because I won't pretend like the Holy Trinity is now the Holy Quartet, featuring Donald John Trump.  God Himself had to move down a seat. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The peaceful transfer of power is what separates us from other forms of government.  And interrupting the peaceful transfer of power is exactly what trump ordered those people to do. 

He didn’t tell anyone to overthrow the government as you stated. Somebody’s learning the art of exaggeration and embellishment. You should run for office. Between flip flopping and making stuff up, you could go far...

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Actually, it's the interpretation of most Americans, up to and including the 222 who voted to impeach the president yesterday.   Including 10 Republicans, btw.... brave people who took a stand for what is right in the face of threats from people like you.  

What a lie. That is not the interpretation of most Americans. The 222+10 can all jump off a cliff. They have been doing that since before Trump was president. People like you, who think you know everything and everybody else is a fool ( except for maga....lmao) play both sides for the sake of argument. Brave people fight back, like me. There is not a conservative bone in your body. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

What a lie. That is not the interpretation of most Americans. The 222+10 can all jump off a cliff. They have been doing that since before Trump was president. People like you, who think you know everything and everybody else is a fool ( except for maga....lmao) play both sides for the sake of argument. Brave people fight back, like me. There is not a conservative bone in your body. 

Wow you’re so brave! 🥴 🤦🏻‍♂️