Hardin football

Yes, I understand that Hardin is 8-1. Do people not understand that the only reason they are 8-1 is because of the WEAK non-district schedule they played. I mean when you play a couple of Class A schools, do you really expect much competition from them at all. Come on Hardin fans, WAKE UP! You're team is good, but not THAT GOOD! They will make the playoffs, as the 3rd place team, and then get CRUSHED in the first round, by a far superior team.

Yes, I am a graduate of Hardin, and I am proud of them but everyone in Hardin needs to face reality and realize that the team is not that good.

The Hornets were not the only team to schedule 1a teams for preason games. These were scheduled before Haynes arrived. The last time I checked Tarkington is not a 1A team, granted they are not a good team. As for a weak district, these are the same teams that cleaned our clock last year. We may get crushed in the playoffs, but we are in the playoffs. You can either cheer with us or against us that is your option. Your are just upset because some one gave you a wedgie one day in PE.

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Other than the High Island game they had a pretty good non district schedule.  Just because a team is 1A it doesn't mean they are weak.  Groveton has several 2a state championships, West Hardin is always competitive.

Sounds like some jealousy from a former player.  Probably some kid who went 2-8 and is jealous of the success.

If "formerhornet" doesn't think we have a good team - that is his opinion. Good or Bad the point is to support the team of your choice. If you can only say negative things go somewhere else. The Hornets have played awesome ball in my opinion win, lose or draw in the playoffs. GO HORNETS!

Guest Yard Bird

Yes, I understand that Hardin is 8-1. Do people not understand that the only reason they are 8-1 is because of the WEAK non-district schedule they played. I mean when you play a couple of Class A schools, do you really expect much competition from them at all. Come on Hardin fans, WAKE UP! You're team is good, but not THAT GOOD! They will make the playoffs, as the 3rd place team, and then get CRUSHED in the first round, by a far superior team.

Yes, I am a graduate of Hardin, and I am proud of them but everyone in Hardin needs to face reality and realize that the team is not that good.

Apparently there is a computer in the Chuck E. Cheese break room. ;D

Move on

You guys crack me up.

Another thing I can say about Hornet fans is that when Hardin is losing its ALWAYS the officials fault. The fans are always blaming the officials when they lose. So I suppose the reason that Hardin lost to Buna was not because Buna was a much better team, it was because the officials made more calls in Buna's favor.

Correct me if I'm wrong Hornet fans!

Wow this guys such a joke!! If he was a hardin fan he could easily see that Hardin is for real this year. They haven't had a very hard schedule but Haynes had no control of that yet. But i definately dont think this is anyone from Hardin. But yes I agree, lets just move on.    ::)

Anyone can tell this guy didn't graduate from Hardin ......... he spells too GOOD!  ;):D

Guest Yard Bird

You guys crack me up.

Another thing I can say about Hornet fans is that when Hardin is losing its ALWAYS the officials fault. The fans are always blaming the officials when they lose. So I suppose the reason that Hardin lost to Buna was not because Buna was a much better team, it was because the officials made more calls in Buna's favor.

Correct me if I'm wrong Hornet fans!

Get back to work, you burned my fries...

I can't believe that Hardin's QB, Jordan Nolan, is ranked in the area as one one the highest rated passers. Have they watched any Hardin games this year? I heard a rumor from someone I know in Hardin that some people in Hardin are actually thinking that he is gonna get a college scholarship for football. What are they putting in the water over there because these people really are crazy!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Is this Haynes first year? I'm not too sure. If so, then wow, I hope they know he's a keeper now. He's gonna shape up to be Hardin's Coach Stewart in respects. Dayton had horrible season after horrible season in the late 80's early 90's, then Stewart shows up and you have the team of today. I really hope Haynes can build on this first year and really put it to the state in later years. Who knows, we could see a deep playoff contending Hardin team in only 3 years.  GO HORNETS!!

Is this Haynes first year? I'm not too sure. If so, then wow, I hope they know he's a keeper now. He's gonna shape up to be Hardin's Coach Stewart in respects. Dayton had horrible season after horrible season in the late 80's early 90's, then Stewart shows up and you have the team of today. I really hope Haynes can build on this first year and really put it to the state in later years. Who knows, we could see a deep playoff contending Hardin team in only 3 years.  GO HORNETS!!

Yea its his first year there..

I can't believe that Hardin's QB, Jordan Nolan, is ranked in the area as one one the highest rated passers. Have they watched any Hardin games this year? I heard a rumor from someone I know in Hardin that some people in Hardin are actually thinking that he is gonna get a college scholarship for football. What are they putting in the water over there because these people really are crazy!!

It doesn't matter if no one watched Hardin's games, Jordan Nolan, based on his season stats, would still qualify as one of the highest rated passers because there is a mathematical formula to determine passer rating.  He has over 2400 passing yards with 30 TDs and 6 INTs.  That accounts for a high passer rating coupled with his completion percentage (I believe that it is in the 60% range).   Makes me wonder how many sacks the other teams have put on Nolan...I bet you could put it in the single digits (that means under 10).  

It doesn't matter if no one watched Hardin's games, Jordan Nolan, based on his season stats, would still qualify as one of the highest rated passers because there is a mathematical formula to determine passer rating.  He has over 2400 passing yards with 30 TDs and 6 INTs.  That accounts for a high passer rating coupled with his completion percentage (I believe that it is in the 60% range).   Makes me wonder how many sacks the other teams have put on Nolan...I bet you could put it in the single digits (that means under 10).  

I am pretty sure that its only 4 sacks on him all year. But i could be mistaken. Now that is impressive for the offensive line!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder