Huffman Falls Just Short 9-8..Hudson Advances

Guest etbu

Man what can you say other than Hudson is a very good baseball team and just flat out beat us. Our guys had a great season and want each of them to know that we are proud of you. I hope in the long run that Bc takes out Hudson because I will never support a team that does not play all the sports that the rest of us do. So you Card fans hope you guys win your next round and beat them. I rooted for you last year and I will again this year. :lol:

Man what can you say other than Hudson is a very good baseball team and just flat out beat us. Our guys had a great season and want each of them to know that we are proud of you. I hope in the long run that Bc takes out Hudson because I will never support a team that does not play all the sports that the rest of us do. So you Card fans hope you guys win your next round and beat them. I rooted for you last year and I will again this year. :lol:

Some schools don't play all sports because of past tragedies. Hard to hold that against them IMO. I know a few schools that would be better off if they quit playing football :wink:

P.S. Did you just start supporting ETBU or before they had football?? :P

Guest etbu

A couple of questions for you. First what tradedy are we talking about? Why should a school be exempt from playing all sports?

Yes I went to Etbu when there was no football and supported all sports twenty years football came along. Nice shot though.

.........I hope in the long run that Bc takes out Hudson because I will never support a team that does not play all the sports that the rest of us do. ......... :lol:

I agree, UNLESS they are playing some team that has been really dirty to others.

Sorry to see youe season end Huffman you got a tough draw with Lufkin. The Falcons will return a good team next year 4A will be interesting!!!!! Hudson has my complete respect being able to hit Bagley and Listi the Hornets will be tough to stop.

A superb year for the Falcons. Both Bagley and Listi are top of the line talents. They'll move to 4A and should be able to compete right away with the talent they have returning (and for a while after that as that area is booming). Again, congrats.

• 2 weeks later...

Some schools don't play all sports because of past tragedies. Hard to hold that against them IMO. I know a few schools that would be better off if they quit playing football :wink:

P.S. Did you just start supporting ETBU or before they had football?? :P

Well after receiving this fine PM from a class Hudson poster:

"You are a tru jackass from jasper. who in the sam hill do you think you are bad mouhting hudson. you fatmouth little fag. Lucky I dont beat the heck out of you."

I figured I should clarify that nothing I said had anything to do with Hudson expect the "hard to hold that against them" portion. Obviously when I said it would be better for a few schools that I know to quit playing football it didn't have any reference to Hudson...since they don't already..well at least that should be obvious.

ETBU I was just ribbing you about the ETBU part (which is also my alma mater). As far as the tragedy I can't remember which high school it was that I heard about that had a death one time and doesn't play football to this day. Perhaps that is just an urban legend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin