Splendora v. Liberty predictions/Splendora Wins

It all boils down to this game for Liberty to have a chance for the playoffs. As good as Liberty looked against Coldspring 2 weeks ago they looked equally bad the next week against Cleveland. Splendora has been playing pretty consistant so far this season and I'm sure they'll be fired up with their home crowd behind them. If Liberty loses this game we're out so I think our boys will be ready to give it their all. Liberty pulls the upset and wins by a TD. Does this make me a homer?

It all boils down to this game for Liberty to have a chance for the playoffs. As good as Liberty looked against Coldspring 2 weeks ago they looked equally bad the next week against Cleveland. Splendora has been playing pretty consistant so far this season and I'm sure they'll be fired up with their home crowd behind them. If Liberty loses this game we're out so I think our boys will be ready to give it their all. Liberty pulls the upset and wins by a TD. Does this make me a homer?

Yes it does.  ;D

But I agree with you on the upset.  I think the Panthers win.

Guest dailynews

You are all wrong Old Timer. Splendora will wipe the field with Liberty. Splendora dominated Cleveland, Cleveland beat Liberty. You can call this game BIG CAT vs BABY CAT. Wildcats by 20

wow wow wow there MR> dailynews......not so fast

Liberty will find a way to win.....

thats all im gunna say about this game so i dont have to hear anything next week if worst comes to worst and...God forbid, the panthers lose.

I've been waiting on you pplaya.  What no bold predictions???  I'm still waiting on you to give someone some credit to anyone who's beat y'all.  I'll hold my breath to see if you give splendora any props when they win...again (as my last post stated), I'm really hoping y'all can win out so we can meet again.  I mean, God forbid, the panthers lose.

Hey - FiredUp - As the old saying goes "I ain't seen any of Splendora's graveyards".  IF you don't understand that means in Football Lingo - Just who has Splendora beat that makes you think they are so great.  They have also only won 3 games :o.  If you comapare all the mutual teams they have played including Cleveland Liberty did better is 2 of these as they played Diboll and Hamshire Fannett Liberty faired better - Scored more and help the other team to less.  So just why do you feel that Splendora will even beat Liberty with their best players on the field and a overpowering 3 - 4 team records - with these facts ???

Hey - FiredUp - As the old saying goes "I ain't seen any of Splendora's graveyards".  IF you don't understand that means in Football Lingo - Just who has Splendora beat that makes you think they are so great.  They have also only won 3 games :o.  If you comapare all the mutual teams they have played including Cleveland Liberty did better is 2 of these as they played Diboll and Hamshire Fannett Liberty faired better - Scored more and help the other team to less.  So just why do you feel that Splendora will even beat Liberty with their best players on the field and a overpowering 3 - 4 team records - with these facts ???

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah.  I think you have some crow to eat "Old Timer"!  Maybe you need to check your meds and see if your thinker is functioning correctly.  Oh and we just added yall to the "Graveyard".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder