**WO-S At Jasper Predictions/Small School game Of The Week**

Im going with my DOGS on this one.Jasper has there O going in all the right place.When jasper open up the year with 1# at QB they were some what limited but with DB at Qb he give's jasper what we were missing a mobile QB.

Jasper has the best winning recoed over WO-S even if it not a winning record.It show's that jasper has Hung's some L on WO-S and hopefuly again on friday.

Jasper is 16-5 against WO-S. West Brook is 3-3.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always said the dogs are one of the most physical teams in the area.  it's going to be a great game.  hopefully the offense can put up more points next week.  i hope the weather is nice like last night.  a nice, cool night in jasper sure would be great.  8)

I don't think that Jaspers D is getting enough credit and I think their O may be getting a little to much. Brooks is much like Cornel Thompson in the way he approaches the game and his defense.

The WOS defense has only given up multiple scores twice this season and never more than 2. I see this as being a low scoring, defensive battle.

We will see Friday, Jasper has been playing really well but it will be a test against the Mustangs. It should be a good defensive battle maybe another great game between these two schools.

Who knows, anything can happen....

but the last time Jasper beat WO-S in a district game, not one of the players from either of the current teams was even born yet....  Oct. 24th 1986

What's creepy is that this game will be almost 21 years to the day of that one....

Who knows, anything can happen....

but the last time Jasper beat WO-S in a district game, not one of the players from either of the current teams was even born yet....  Oct. 24th 1986

What's creepy is that this game will be almost 21 years to the day of that one....

and even more creepy for you to think about was that Jasper was coming off the ONLY losing season that Coach Walkoviak had while he was at Jasper.  or how about this, the last time Coach Brooks coached Jasper against WOS ........  it got to be pretty ugly.  or how about this one.  the last time Jasper had a 2-8 record they won the district outright the next year and in the process knocked off two state ranked teams.

None of this means anything now of course, but I expect one fine competitive ball game Friday, and I plan to be there!  :)  beware the ides of October!  er,  i mean the witches  ;)

I don't think that Jaspers D is getting enough credit and I think their O may be getting a little to much. Brooks is much like Cornel Thompson in the way he approaches the game and his defense.

The WOS defense has only given up multiple scores twice this season and never more than 2. I see this as being a low scoring, defensive battle.

I think this is the right take on the game.  I haven't seen WO-S this year and don't need to have seen them to know what to expect.  Offensively they have the ability to break it on any play.  Defensively every time you score on them you have to feel like you climbed a mountain.  As far as Jasper, even though the offense put up big points on HF I am still skeptical of how they will execute against the speed of WO-S.  I expect Brooks will work hard on the passing game this week because there is no way Bailey will average 10 yards per carry this week (sure hope I am wrong).  Defensive side of the ball I think Jasper is pretty solid.  Decent size on the line, good speed all over the field..not the fastest Jasper team I have seen but fast.  The key to the game for Jasper is to keep Bronson the ball in open space and hope for some turnovers.  Game should be 3 TDS in favor of WO-S but with some luck and a good game plan Jasper can make a game of it like Silsbee did.

hay whats going on over in west orange.we were at the band martching contest at lc-m and were told no one can watch the mustangs practice this coming week WHY.i find this very odd not like hooks he has not a thing to hide.

What is there to hide, we only run two plays on offense!  THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON

You know this is counting their chickens before their hatched.  I would hope the WO-S people are not taking the Bulldogs lightly.  That would be a terrible mistake.   ;D

Good thing the WO-S people that might be taking the Bulldogs lightly aren't padded up and playing this Friday night, huh?  I don't think that you have to worry about this team taking anyone lightly...they've had to scratch and claw in most of the games this season. ;)

Good thing the WO-S people that might be taking the Bulldogs lightly aren't padded up and playing this Friday night, huh?  I don't think that you have to worry about this team taking anyone lightly...they've had to scratch and claw in most of the games this season. ;)

at one time some of us did have to put the pads on,  but that was the days with helments and no face guard.... ;D  I just cant wait to be at the game.

My prediction:

WOS 20

Jasper 16

Mustang defense makes a late goalline stand to preserve the victory.

Jasper wont hang 16 on our defense. If they are to beat us, that means we didnt score at all, while they have 1 TD. JMO.

I will predict a WOS win, but it will be close. This is Jasper and we are WOS. There is alot of history there.

You know this is counting their chickens before their hatched.  I would hope the WO-S people are not taking the Bulldogs lightly.  That would be a terrible mistake.  ;D

Someone in EVERY thread about WOS mentions us taking the other team lightly.

Why would we take Jasper lightly?

Please explain your reasoning behind even posting that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami