**WO-S At Jasper Predictions/Small School game Of The Week**

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper has 1,813 total yards and 183 total points (against opponents with a combined 19-22 record). WO-S has 2,293 total yards and 186 total points (against opponents with a combined 24-24 record).

How is that a superior offense?

Meanwhile, WO-S has allowed nine points per game versus the same opponents listed above, while Jasper's D has allowed 25 ppg.

Jasper has 1,813 total yards and 183 total points (against opponents with a combined 19-22 record). WO-S has 2,293 total yards and 186 total points (against opponents with a combined 24-24 record).

Meanwhile, WO-S has allowed nine points per game versus the same opponents listed above, while Jasper's D has allowed 25 ppg.

Stats don't lie and the Mustangs are very good as always, but what you see on Jasper's side of the ledger is a bit misleading as roughly half of their production has come in the last two games. The lightbulb finally came on and I expect a great ballgame. It's too close to call...but both teams better bring it.

21 points in the first game were scored against Jaspers offense as returned fumbles and interceptions, but those problems have been corrected. Jasper's defense is only giving up around 11 points per game.

Should be a good game I predict Jasper by 7.

Lol you know this is wishful thinking by these Jasper people. I think they are smart enough to know that Jasper is going to be out of this game early. lol

You know this is counting their chickens before their hatched.  I would hope the WO-S people are not taking the Bulldogs lightly.  That would be a terrible mistake.  ;D

WO-S is giving up just five points per game since the start of district - three points per game in that same two-game span. Jasper has a shot, but don't expect the same level of competition from WO-S as you got from Bridge City, who just gave up 60 to a winless Bobcat team.

Im going with my DOGS on this one.Jasper has there O going in all the right place.When jasper open up the year with 1# at QB they were some what limited but with DB at Qb he give's jasper what we were missing a mobile QB.

Jasper has the best winning recoed over WO-S even if it not a winning record.It show's that jasper has Hung's some L on WO-S and hopefuly again on friday.

Bailey

Passing

Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT

16 29 55.17 213 4 0

Rushing

Att Yds Yds/Att TD

52 521 10.02 6

Receiving

Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD

8 75 9.38 1

Johnson

Passing

Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT

57 114 50 962 9 7

Rushing

Att Yds Yds/Att TD

76 380 5 6

Receiving

Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD

1 2 2 0

Remember Bailey has only played 3 games.  I dont think this includes the HF game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476